Anger

3'rd Person's POV :

when Xiao zhan returned with His secretary.. They were laughing before entering the office.. xiao zhan saw yibo was doing something on his laptop.. On his desk ... But as he remember he didn't give any work to yibo.. Out of curiosity he started walking towards yibo..

Yibo who had been very busy doing his presentation for the Wang corporation as his brother's health is not good and no one is there to handle meetings.. When he was about to eat something in his lunch box he got call from his secretary regarding to the office condition as yibo had said to his secretary to give all the information about what's happening in the office .. When he got to know about the brother's health and also the important meeting he said to his secretary he will manage to come there and tell his brother to take rest.. And he thought he will ask for today's leave to Xiao zhan.. As he wanted to complete his presentation as fast as he could till Xiao zhan arrive.. So he can ask him...

When Xiao zhan saw yibo was doing something presentation.. He asked in cold voice " For whom you are doing this presentation puppy? " .. Yibo who get starlated by the sudden voice he get up immediately and said while getting nervous " A-ah.. I-i. I actually needed to go somewhere " Zhan crossed his hands on his chest and asked " And where? " Yibo closed his eyes and again opening he said " To wang corporation " .. When Xiao zhan heard this he immediately get the laptop on the table and slammed hard on the floor.. Making its thousands of pieces which some spread everywhere in the room.. Making gasp two other figures standing in the room shock...

Yibo who gets shocked by the sudden action of zhan.. Gets back to his scenes and saw.. The project he was working from last one hour.. didn't even saved and was about to finish presentation.. Which gets wasted not only the project file but his heart also broked with that laptop.. With red blood shoot eyes he looked at Xiao zhan.. Who was instead smirking at him and making his anger grow more..

Xiao zhan cone near to yibo's figure... While whispering into his ears he said " Oops sorry puppy.. Your project with laptop everything broke.. Now you can't go " Then looking at yibo's red eyes which were about to cry he said " Now get back to work and clean my office " Saying so he was about to turn.. Yibo grabbed his shirts collar with his both hands in anger.. And making his face closer to Xiao zhan he asked in full anger while shouting " YOUR FUCKING JERK.. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE HELL, DID YOU DO? watching yibo's anger reaction... Zhan closed his eyes to control his anger ..

As he grabbed the both hands of yibo which was holding his collar and he pushed yibo hard on the wall to face him wall and while his both hands making behind his back.. He said in his ears sternly " You aren't eligible to talk back or question to your master did you get it? " Yibo who was hissing in pain.. He still said with full rage " You will regret this Xiao zhan " Xiao zhan who heard this laughed making his secretary and yibo to frown.. Laughing and gripping yibo's hand more tightly he said in his deep voice " Now you will regret this puppy for disobeying master " .. Saying so he pushed yibo's body.. Who fell on floor .. As yibo was more stronger than Xiao zhan but from yesterday he didn't eat anything so his body felt weak.. As he slumped on the floor and his vision immediately get blur.. While making other two person's in the room shock..

Xiao zhan who was drowned in anger.. Didn't realised what he did.. As he stood on th place frozen.. And beomgyu zhan's secretary who was watching both fighting who can't do anything against Xiao zhan .. Was shocked to see poor boy fell unconscious on the floor as he immediately run towards yibo and while taking yibo's body in his arms he saw the blood on yibo's forehead which he hit the table just now... As he shouted " WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO.. ZHANIE IT'S BLEEDING " Hearing beo's shout he come back to his sences as he saw yibo's unconscious body fall on beo's arms.. He immediately rushed towards both of them.. And asked nervously " W-what h-happend to him" ..