Happy Ending.

After 6 years.

"Baba!!"

"Dada!!"

The two little kids screamed and run towards the two couple's who were talking with each other.

The little girl run towards a taller man and pouting cutely spoke "Dada see yuan ge again cheating in game."

the taller man who was none other than jungkook smiled as he spoke "aww, does princess is angry with yuan ge then?" he asked as looked at the little boy who was clinging to his dada

Yibo smiled at his son's drama and asked "why are you troubling your sister, baobei?"

Yuan pouted even more as he looked at his baba in a pleading eyes. Xiao Zhan pinched his nose and spoke "say sorry to A-yi, look how sad she is looking."

Yuan dramatically saluted and spoke "okay baba." He tuned to his sister and spoke "Solly miemie.." He make a big pout making the little girl to get sad immediately watching her brother like this.

She immediately jumped down and hugged yuan as she spoke "gege don't say sorry

She immediately jumped down and hugged yuan as she spoke "gege don't say sorry... I don't like it." yuan laughed as he pinched her nose making her again get irritated as they started running like a cat and mouse.

They all started laughing but Tae picked yuan in arms and spoke "that's enough little prince." Yuan kissed on his cheeks and spoke "Okay Tae Baba."

While the little girl also clinging to Xiao Zhan spoke "zhan baba.. I also want kissy kissy." Xiao Zhan laughed as he picked her in his arms and kisses her cheeks and spoke "my cute princess." she giggled happily and stik out his tongue to tease his gege.

After they get back from honeymoon they started living together in mansion which their family gift them. but after 2 years of marriage the both couples adopted baby from orphanage.

Xiao zhan and Wang yibo adopted Yuan who was 3 years old when they brought him home and Taehyung & jungkook adopted yiyi who was 2 years old.

Now it's been 4 years the little sunshine's living with them. But as they both taekook and yizhan couple living together both kids call four of them baba and dada. But on the papers Xiao Zhan and Wang yibo are officially parents of yuan and Taehyung and jungkook are officially parents of yiyi. But the biggest happiness they felt, when this two little sunshine's entered their life.