Desire ❤‍🔥

3'rd Person's POV:

When beo dropped yibo home.. Yibo without uttering anything went to his room directly and layed down on the bed..

As his head and heart was so heavy.. He couldn't able to control his tears.. He is feeling so weak for the first time in his life..

His tears also wasn't listening to him.. He turned to other side while thinking.. " How I'm gonna face xuan gege.. I couldn't able to handle a little matter of company and leaved everything on the shoulder of ge.. I'm the worst son and worst brother who couldn't even help his gege and save fathers company which is his father's heart... "

Wang yibo only studied this hard to help his gege with company and to get Wang corporation reach to the highest rank.. He was successful in those 3 years after his father fell into the coma after the biggest incident happened in the company he was broke down.. Also his brother haoxuan but they both did this together.. By staying each other's side being each other's support to the family to his father's heart " Wang corporation " Who build it by so much hard work and for his mother who never showz her pain but crying every night alone in front of his father's stiff body which is not responding but is alive.. And in coma.. Very low possibility of waking up soon..

And that's the reason is He and Tae have to do fake marriage.. To the shake of families.. And company.. To show everyone that Wang corporation is not alone when their chairman left the company.. As also ease the tension of her mother.. But they only told their parents they want to do certificate marriage.. But coz of their lawyers they able to make fake documents.. As He also don't want to force Tae for the shake of him.. And also when his career of actor just started its known that Wang corporation and Kim industry's joined by marriage of son's but only few knows who are married to hide it from the media..

But till now which he was regretting that what will be the reaction of his zhan ge after knowing he is married.. But now what's position and situation he is.. He just wanted to laugh at himself.. He thought he will find zhan ge and will confess him.. But never in his dream he thought that zhan ge will turn into complete another person.. He thought about the situations like zhan ge will move on or have already a another bf but why everything is happening like this.. What's his fault.. Just because he rejected zhan ge that time? That's why zhan ge acting like jerk towards him and taking revenge?.. But even it's truth he never played with his feelings and never touched Xiao zhan with wrong intentions even he didn't even known about his own feeling that he realised later and when the time is gone.. He didn't even got a chance to confess.. !

Yibo grabbed the another cushion and hugging it tightly.. His mind started to wonder " Even if zhan ge felling hurt by rejection he isn't a person who will act this much jerk with the person he loves... "

Wang yibo don't know why but he thought about the possibilities the weird behavior of Xiao zhan & him creating another identity as a " Sean ".. He knows Xiao zhan was a bubbly and very loving person.. He will not do anything without reason... If it's like this.. He have to find about the reason behind this all.. And thinking all this he felt asleep like that..

•×•×•

Purple Lotus Restaurant

"Please can we meet on dinner.. Tonight I'll wait for you in lotus restaurant.. "

This Were the words ringing on a person's head again and again..