Past Memories

(A/n: Thank You So Much For 2k Reads, To The Story..Love You All My Lovely Reader's💕 keep supporting , Enjoy ☺❤! )

3'rd Person's POV :

Tae Leaved Yibo And they both get into the car and then yibo asked' How was your day? ' .. Tae sighed and said ' Tiring as always.. You say.. Was it good for you? .. Yibo said in usual tone ' as it was before! ' then Tae didn't said anything further and in the whole ride there was an comfortable silence..

After Reaching Wang Mansion.. They both get out of the car.. And looked at each other.. And both noded in understanding smile .. And Tae grabbed yibo's arm.. And they started walking towards the Door.. After butler door opend .. They saw everyone is in living room.. Suddenly Mrs Wang Come Forward And said 'Aye my baby's are here '!.. And Mrs Kim also come behind them and smiled at both of their son's and both mothers excitedly said ' let's have dinner baby's!

Yibo Noded and looked at Mrs Wang and said maa.. And then he looked at Mrs kim and said Mom.. We will change and come down! Tae is also tried.. They both hold their laughter and said.. Ya ya.. We know you wanted to just get fresh.. ! Then suddenly Haoxuan and Yoongi come from behind... And said in Union.. Mom let them get fresh! ' both of ladies clicked their tongue in Annoyance and said okay okay.. Bo.. Tae go baby's we'll serve dinner.. !

Yibo & Tae get into the room.. And after closing door behind they heaved a sigh.. And looked at each other and started laughing.. Tae fell on the bed while huge laughter.. And yibo besides him.. They looked at each other and suddenly yibo hit a pillow on tae's face and get into the bathroom fast... Before Tae could react.. And when Tae was about to follow yibo behind he got the door shut close on his face and heard yibo laughing inside.. Brat he mumbled and sat on the bed while watching weibo.. Till yibo come out...

But suddenly one photo caught his attention.. He stared At that photo for whole minute.. And suddenly his eyes get teary.. And tears started to flow from his eyes..

He trased his fingers on the photo

He trased his fingers on the photo.. Lovingly.. And smiled bitterly.. As he remembered the memory of 3 years back.. Which still able to make him cry pitifully.. A small smile formed on his lips.. As he said " You become more handsome now kookie... But little thinner.. Why? .. Don't you take care of yourself ? .. " He said to himself looking at picture and closed his eyes.. Remembering that painful memory!

Flashback 3 Year's Ago :

Tae Was Very Happy To share his feelings with kookie.. As yibo already found someone whom he loves as so he.. So they don't have to be in a relationship where is no love!.. He was smiling to himself and blushing just thinking about kookie!

He saw kookie was with zhan.. He called him ' kook!' .. Then jungkook turned and saw him.. He gave his big smile to jungkook. But jungkook just ignored and said something to zhan and zhan walked away! .. Tae felt confused but still he walked faster towards jungkook.. And as soon as he reached there he hugged jungkook from behind tightly.. He felt jungkook's muscles went stiff but after some time relaxed.. He smiled softly at that. Then he turned to face jungkook.. There was no expressions.. He grabbed jungkook's cheeks in his both hands.. And asked.. Did you was waiting for me? .. Then he saw a little disappointment? ... And sudden smirk on jungkook's face.. But he shrugged his other thoughts and caressed jungkook's cheeks..