Justice!

When rays of bright sunlight fell on one sleeping figure he stirr up in his sleep and unconsciously started to roam his hands around to feel the lost warmth of another body.

He widely opned his eyes to see he was all alone on the bed and there wasn't traces of Xiao zhan.

He panicked and get up immediately and get up as he get inside bathroom but there wasn't also Xiao zhan he felt scared as he come out of the room to check if Xiao zhan is at kitchen making breakfast but to his disappointment Xiao zhan wasn't there too.

He searched all over Xiao mansion but there wasn't any traces of Xiao zhan. At the end he immediately took a fast shower wore his clothes and decided to check if Xiao zhan Is in the office but he felt weird as by yesterday night's activities Xiao zhan won't be able to go to the office why he go. He get in the taxi and continuesly trying to call Xiao zhan but the call was one saying one sentence which was making yibo irritated to the hell. "The number you have dialed is out of range. Please try again later." He throw his phone in the frustration and coldly spoke to the driver "please be fast. At Sean enterprises." The driver scared of yibo's dark aura noded.

After reaching the company he immediately get out of the taxi paied to driver and went to the top floor where the Xiao zhan's office was. He immediately getting inside shouted "zhan ge" But to his disappointmet there was not Xiao zhan but someone else.

It was secretary of Xiao zhan beomgyu. He tightly clutched hard on his shoulders and with shaking voice asked "w-where is he? Where is zhan ge?"

Beo gulped and shook his head that made yibo angry as he starngeld his throat making him gag as he roared as he asked this time with stern voice "tell me immediately or I won't show you mercy before killing you"

Beo with so much difficulty freed himself as he pushed yibo away and shouted "you fucker. He is leaving china AGAIN! and I don't know why he was behaving like that at morning. Now I'm sure you did something to him" Hearing that yibo's heart stopped beating at the realisation "zhan ge leaving me again? No it c-cant be. I'll not allow you go away this time ge. I'll not" He immediately went out of the office ignoring beo.

He immediately called his secretary and said in stern voice "delay all the flights of China to abroad right now." The secretary knows the cold boss if serious then they have listen he immediately said on other line "y-yes sir".

Yibo immediately took taxi and went to airport directly. As he getting out of the car searched all over airport but couldn't find any traces of Xiao zhan. He also asked the list of passengers he didn't found. So he decided to check on other airport. He searched all airports and now yibo was loosing patince as he was continuesly crying making his eyes red .

Now he was at last airport of China and was hoping God to see his zhan ge. And he don't want to be late. But suddenly he saw a figure entering in private jett. He harshly wiped his tears away and started to run towards figure and shouted "ZHAN GE... ZHAN GE.. ZHAN GE" the figure turned and looked yibo and widened his eyes. As he was about to enter jett immediately watching yibo. But this time yibo was faster he immediately took Xiao zhan in his arms and started to wail and cry loudly and mumbling just one name "zhan ge.. Sob* .. Zhan ge... Don't leave.. Please ge.. I'm sorry... I love you zhan ge... Didi ai ni zhan ge... Please zhan ge." Yibo was taking out all of the words were inside his chest and hugging zhan's frozen body in his arms. And his own body was trembling very badly.

Xiao zhan just stood there frozen hearing yibo's sudden confession. He just get lost by the sudden shock. As he remembered morning's incident.

Flashback at morning!

When Xiao zhan's eyes opned he found something warm hand pressed on his ass. As his head was on something muscular. As he moved his face little by rubbing his nose and soon he opned his eyes to see it was someone's bare chest. Then he slowly looked up at the figure and saw it was none other than Wang yibo. The love of his life. He smiled watching sleeping beauty.