Truth Behind The Hate

When Wang yibo reached towards the Wang corporation he immediately went inside ignoring everyone who were greeting him as the CEO of Wang corporation come here after so long and not anyone knows the reason behind it but everyone's eye lit up watching their boss back as they missed the young boss.

Yibo first reached towards his brother's cabin and without knowing he get inside as he asked "xuan ge".

Haoxuan who was doing some file works watching his younger brother come here after so long make him gasp but before he could ask anything yibo hugged him tightly. And haoxuan waited for yibo to stay calm. And when yibo was back to normal he asked one question. " Ge I wanna know if any xiao was working here 3 years ago" Listing that haoxuan's body stiffed and yibo noticed that as he shook his gege's body again and asked "ge please tell me fast" Haoxuan didn't said anything and went towards the drawer and took out the file and throw it on the table and as he sat down on his chair.

Yibo without wasting any time he immediately picked up the file and read. "Xiao yuchen case file" Yibo's mind was black he couldn't understand what's this. As he heard his brother spoke "i-i.. Wanted to let you know all this didi." He sighed deeply and said "but I don't wanted you to get deeper in this and get yourself hurt so I didn't said anything."

Yibo's eyes were dark as he asked "gege please explain." Haoxuan make a sign to seat and yibo Obliqed as he wanted to hear everything as soon as possible.

"3 years back the incident which happed with Wang corporation it was the reason of dad's this situation." Haoxuan started and yibo's heart raced with fear.. He was scared to know something which he can't correct.

Flashback 3 years ago.

"Boss You have meeting today with Meng industries. And it will be at 2pm, after 30 minutes " Said Mr Xiao yuchen secretary of Mr Wang Qiren .

Wang Qiren smiled politely and said "what I had done if you weren't my secretary Mr yuchen. You always do your best for the company. I'm glad to have such a secretary" Yuchen smiled and said "boss you just over praise me I'm just doing what I should as your secretary."

Mr Wang patted yuchen's back and said "I would love when my younger son handles this company you will be his secretary too."

"Sir aren't I'm too old for younge generation like your son." Said yuchen with a laugh.

"Oh come on yuchen. Talent never dies." Said mr Wang as they started walking away from the office.

Unknown to them a person was watching this scenario with hatred. It was su she who had crush on yuchen's wife xuan lu from the college time but suddenly yuchen proposed lu and she agreed and he didn't even get time for express his feelings. He tried his best to forget this feelings but it never died when he heard they have a son. This make su she more hatred as he wanted this everything with his love with xuan lu. But yuchen snatched everything from him. And also yuchen become secretary and very close with the Mr Wang. Where coincidentally both work together in Wang corporation. But yuchen have far better post than him and yuchen is also very trustful person of boss. And the jealousy turned into a dark hatred that he couldn't even digest when yuchen smiles a bit.

As he told to give a file to boss it's important in the meeting suddenly he heard with whom this meeting is. And the file he about to give to them was made by yuchen itself and it having all the personal information about company. As something caught his attention and he immediately went towards the bathroom and clicked all the photos of the file and running behind where the boss and yuchen left he go towards them. "Sir wait.. "

Mr Wang and yuchen stopped. As su she gave file to yuchen and bowed as he said "sir you forgot about this." Yuchen's eyes widen and said "oh yes thank you." And he looked apologitc way and bowed towards his boss and said "I'm sorry boss. I literally forgot about this" Mr Wang didn't said anything and said to su she "you can go" As su she immediately left from there with a devil smirk.