Married?

3'rd Person's POV :

AFTER 3 YEARS!

A Handsome Man About 23 Years Old Who Was Seating On His Office Chair Doing Some Work.. Checking Files.. Suddenly A Knock on his office cabin made him look up and he said coldly ' come in ' .. Then the Secretary of the youngest CEO of Wang Corporation.. Looked at his boss and said ' boss your .. But then secretary suddenly stopped... watching cold gaze of his boss on him.. That poor man started sweating.. He knows if his boss's mood is off then there is no tomorrow for them for annoying him.. But if they miss to give important msg to boss then also they will face consequences..

'Wang Yibo' who was currently CEO of Wang corporation.. Looked at his secretary who was finding difficult to say him something .. He knows how much his attitude is changed in last 3 yrs.. But he will never punish them without reason.. He sighed and asked ' My husband had msg for me? .. He knows what he want to say.. Coz other than this no one would dare to disturb his office hours.. Then he saw secretary noded.. He also noded and asked.. When he come? .. In the morning but you were at meeting and sir said he don't wanted to disturb you so gave msg to me to tell you that he will be free at 4pm and remember to call him ' wang yibo just humed and Secretary left the office room immediately after getting gesture to leave..

He looked at his watch it was 3pm .. He sighed.. It wasn't new thing for him.. To get indirect msg like this.. It usually happening because of their busy schedule's.. He had so many responsibilities and back to back meetings .. And he couldn't even able to look at his phone .. And as for his husband also.. He is now Famous Personality .. Yes Wang yibo is also famous, but he is famous in biggest businessman's of china .. And his husband In Entertainment Industry.. Yes he is actor.. And he didn't get time to meet yibo .. And whenever he gets time he will come to office.. But after getting knows he is in meeting his husband never disturb him.. He felt guilty that his husband was here to meet him and he couldn't able to meet him.. He sighed and took Mobile.. And give text to his husband.. To know if is free or not.. To not to disturb him!

< are you busy?

He send msg and immediately he got reply it was the first time he get that fast reply coz he knows how much his husband is busy with his projects.. Coz he is very famous and gets projects back to back.. And he also never rejects coz he loves his work.. He also have no problem coz what makes him happy he is also happy with that .

> not actually! Waiting for your text!

<oh sorry! I was busy in meeting
couldn't make to meet you today!

> it's okay mr husband!
Do you need to tell me ,
What I already know !

Wang yibo chuckled at that and he send another text!

< was something important?
You wanna tell me so you come?

> ah that hurts man..
Can't I come to meet my husband?

<shut up and just tell me!

>haha don't get angry puppy.. Mom wants dinner together with all family.. So wanna inform you don't take more appointment today .. I forgot to tell you at night so I came to tell you personally!

<okay I'll be on time take care!

> you too.. bye bye !

Wang yibo put down phone and started finishing is work fast so he could able to get on time.. But suddenly he saw someone come inside his cabin without knock and he knows who dare to do this .. He smiled at that looked up.. And said ' xuan ge you here?.. '

Haoxuan smiled and said ' I hope I didn't disturbed Mr CEO! .. He said teasingly.. Yibo gave a little smirk and asked ' Did Chairman have important work so he come himself.. Didn't bother to ask me to come in your cabin?.. Yibo furrowed his eye brows.. Haoxuan laughed little and took a seat in front of yibo.. And said ' yes I have important discussion to talk with you ! Yibo saw seriousness in his ge's voice.. And noded

Then Haoxuan started ' In last three years one company took all over everyone's business.. And his owner his cracking all the deals.. And some deals which were for WANG CORPORATION .. He took away that also.. Wang yibo greeted his teeth in anger.. He never likes when someone took his deals like that.. He don't like to loss competition.. And immediately a smirk form on Wang yibo's lips and he said ' then we should make a meeting with that CEO? .. Wang Haoxuan furrowed his eyebrows in confusion that why yibo wants to have meeting with enemy Company's CEO .. But he noded with understandingly coz he knows his brother in past 3 years never made an wrong decision! But still he asked.. Are you sure bo-di?.. Yibo noded confidently.. Watching that his brother also noded and said.. Okay I'll tell you about Other details after contacting him.. Yibo noded and Haoxuan left office!

Then yibo leaned back on his chair and said in his mind ' Let's meet Mr Enemy.. How longer and how much you are planning to snatch what belongs To Wang yibo.. ! And a smirk formed on his lips!

•×•×•

In Other Side.. The Hot Yet Dangerous Aura Surrounded Him Man.. Was looking into his office through the big glass window... Which was hell expensive.. Anyone who could see that office.. his eyes will bulge out from his eye socket.. And the deadly aura around that person wasn't even helping to make any eye contact with him!

That Handsome Man.. Slowly took out his phone and said in extremely cold voice ' If Wang Corporation Wants To Meeting With Us .. Cancel it! .. He can hear gasp from other side..and he heard.. B-but boss didn't it what.. But that man cut him off and said ' DO AS WHAT I SAY.. DON'T ASK WHY! Hearing that heart piercing voice that man just said ' yes boss sorry ! And then the man smirked and cut the phone!

Then he swayed a phone round in his hands and said ' MR CEO.. Don't be so eager to meet me.. I'll definitely meet you.. But when.. When I wants to!.. And that time didn't come yet.. So wait a little bit okay? .. He laughed to himself and collected his stuff to go home.. !

•×•×•

Yibo was on his way to go home.. He was at parking lot.. He get into his red expensive car.. And saw a text message from his husband..

> Bo can you pick me?

< okay! I'll be there in few minutes!

He put down his phone and started driving towards studio.. As he knows were his husband have shooting for today!

After driving for about 30 minutes he reached there.. And when the staff saw him.. Immediately recognize him.. As everyone knows Mr Wang yibo is.. Husband of there handsome Actor! ... Who was currently shooting for an Romantic Drama! ... They bowed to Wang yibo and said ' sir is in dressing room.. ' yibo noded and go inside.. He knocked on the door.. And he heard come in! Yibo get in and saw.. His husband was removing makeup .. And was all ready to go home.. He was looking bit tired.. And yibo knows why .. Coz he does the Shootings for nearly 12 hours.. Without proper sleep or proper food.. He is worried for him.. But he can't argue with his stubborn husband!

When The handsome young man saw his husband at the door.. He get very excited and immediately hugged him tightly.. Yibo chuckled at that... And said with annoying voice now let me go.. You are suffocating me.. Tae!

Hello Guys I'm Back With Another update.. I know you could be surprised of The Leap of 3 yrs and also about Some Situations.. ! But please don't get mad you will get to know everything soon.. !

Please Vote And Comment.. I'll update chapter faster if I get some motivations of some votes and Comments! 😅

Love You All My Readers Take Care Of Yourself 💕!