Finally Together💜💚

Suddenly taehyung get up and cleared his thorat "hello everyone. I also wanted to announce something. As everything is getting cleared here. I want to tell you everyone Wang yibo and me are not husbands. We just signed a contract for the company and it's over now. & also we were just childhood best friends. We both love someone special whom we get now." Everyone started again to gossip. As Wang yibo looked at Xiao zhan who was looking at him shocked he just gave him smile and hold his hand gently. This time Xiao zhan didn't removed his hands. Which made yibo to smile.

As taehyung gestured jungkook to come over as he interlocking their fingers looked at reporters and spoke "We officially announce. That I Kim taehyung and Jeon jungkook are getting married in next month." Everyone was shouting and clapping their hands as they were so happy to see their favorite pair of new drama are actually couples.

Taehyung looked at yibo who noded with a smile. As taehyung felt happy as he winked at him looked he also holding Xiao zhan's hand. Finally both of them get their love of life.

One reporter Lady get up and asked "Did Mr Xiao zhan and Wang yibo are also in relationship?"

Hearing that yibo felt scared as what will Xiao zhan will react as just now they got to know about their father's truth and he didn't even get time to talk about them with Xiao zhan. Indeed he confessed suddenly at airport but Xiao zhan didn't replied yet so this was making him feel scared.

Xiao zhan suddenly loosened his grip on yibo's hands and get up and this made yibo to also get immediately and look at Xiao zhan getting scared to lost his love again.

But instead of leaving Xiao zhan went towards the stage were was mic as he looked at yibo ones as he don't having any expression his face just starred at yibo's scared face. And then looked at the lady who asked question.

"I'm very glad that finally my father got justice which he deserved. I'm here today as Sean Xiao only because of my father. Because of his sudden death made me reach this position to know about the main culprit. But unfortunately I always blamed Wang corporation and everyone here for the reason of my father's death. Until now I wasn't aware of the situation of Mr Wang. I feel sorry for him and maybe he will recover soon."

He sighed and took a deep breath. "But after Mr Wang yibo make truth in front everyone. I'm very glad that he investigated and find out the truth. And im sorry for all the accusations I made on you. And also whatever trouble I made for Wang corporation. As I wasn't aware just like my father Wang corporation was also framed by Meng Yao. As I wasn't able to find the clues."

His tears roll down as he looked upward and spoke "and wherever my dad is. I'm sure he is happy about my success and finally when his innocence is proved. And Mr Wang hoaxuan. I'll gladly accept your offer as my father always wanted me to work with you all and if he were still alive he would be more than happy to know about me working with Wang corporation." Wang hoaxuan gave a nod with a smile.

As he looked at the reporter who asked him question some time ago. "No.me and Wang yibo aren't in any relationship." After speaking he looked at Wang yibo who looked down as tears roll down his eyes. He felt bad watching that as he felt bad but he took mic again.

"B-but I'm in love with Mr Wang yibo. More than 3 years. The first time I saw him at trip I fell in love with him but unfortunately I wasn't that lucky to get my love and got rejected." He laughed little as he looked at yibo who's eyes were now wide and listing to everything what Xiao zhan about to say next.

"But when I come back here after rejection I got to know about my father's sudden death and I was more than wasted to know it happened all of because of the company and which owns whom I love and my love turned into hate this 3 years but to be honest I never ever succeed to hate yibo. Instead I started to fall for him more deeper. But I was living with regret how can I love someone who is equal responsible of my father's death. But now I'm relived about both things and also freed from this regret all thanks to Wang yibo."