He stared out into the vast ocean, the sky so gloom the water itself looked like an endless pit of ink-like substance.

The freezing breeze that never warmed with the non-existent sun rays, brushed past him, making his eyes flutter closed in pleasure even though his very own bones froze with the gentle windy caress.

"I think I've had enough of Azkaban. Don't you think, young one?" An evil smirk crept up his face at the lack of an answer.

"Come now, little one. You haven't been given the Dementor's kiss yet, I know you're still in there." Suddenly he felt himself lose control as the body crumpled to the ground, heavy pants escaping its mouth, as shaking limbs true to prevent a face-plant.

"You...you didn't say..." He regained control, the shaky body regaining its strength once more, allowing himself to sit properly against the wall.

"I said I'd give you your revenge for Potter kicking you out, but I need my taste of revenge too. Surely you understand?" He lost control once more, heavy pants tinting the freezing air with a cloud of smoke as each breath passed its chapped lips.

"I..I never meant..." Regain control.

"The past is in the past." Loose control.

"..but..." Regain control.

"You agreed to my terms all those years ago." Loose control.

"You tricked me!" Regain control.

"You've played your part in my game, young one. It's my turn to move." He begun to loose control, but with how weak the other one was, he was able to maintain control.

"I've had enough conversation for today, rest your voice before I decide that you need to become better acquainted with the dementors." And finally, silence.

Slowly he stood up, his joints cracking as he moved around readying himself for what was to come.

Dementors flew across the destroyed wall, not even sparring him a second glance, even as he begun undressing himself, allowing that had previously dressed him pool around his feet.