Married To A Porn Star: Chapter:Twenty-Two

Hey Jitterbugs, Here is the next chapter of Mtaps- this one will be in Parts to i am not to sure how many. May be like the last one. But Anyways i really hope yall like it. As always its not edited. I really hope yall like it..

Songs listened too:

*May It Be - Enya

*My Immortal - Evanescence

*Plastic Man - Seether

Song of chapter: Tom Petty - Breakdown

Dedication:BRANISOSOSWEET

Thanks for reading,

Tiggermazz

*********************************

Chapter Twenty-Two:Vaughn

Vaughn peeled into the driveway not caring if he destroyed anything that meant something to them. All he knew was that he had to see Athiss and he had to see him now. As soon as the car was in park Vaughn quickly pulled the keys from the ignition as he harshly pushed the door open.

He didn't care when the car door creaked as if it was yelling at him. All he knew was that while he was sitting out here Athiss was in there sleeping thinking that he didn't care about him or there marriage. Or worse Athiss could be at work away from him. He had hoped that wasn't the case.

Biting his lip Vaughn quickly unbuckled as he climbed out. As soon as he was in front of the door he made sure to use his foot to kick the door shut. He didn't care what damage he would cause to the car. The only thing on his mind was Athiss- his Athiss his love.

Quickly Vaughn jogged up the walkway towards the house. As he approached the door Vaughn slowly twirled the keys around his finger as he tried to calm down his nerves.Slowly letting his lip go Vaughn sighed loudly.

After Letting his frustrations out Vaughn knew that he was calm well as calm as he could get. Vaughn Slowly placed the key into the door and turned the knob gently as the door opened with a loud creaking noise.

Taking a few deep breaths Vaughn slowly entered the house as his eyes scanned the room. When he noticed that the living room and the kitchen seem empty he shook his head as he made his way towards the stairs.

Vaughn Slowly gnawed on his bottom lip as his eyes looked up the stairs- the house suddenly felt so cold to him. Gently wrapping his arms around his body Vaughn slowly willed his legs to move to the first step. He hoped that this feeling that he had wasn't something bad. He had hoped that it was just his imagination playing tricks on him. He had hoped that Athiss was here- All that he needed was his husband.

Closing his eyes Vaughn knew that he screwed up- That he shouldn't have made Athiss feel as if he wasn't loved. Like he didn't mean anything to him. But Vaughn knew that he was never one that was good with words or hell showing affection to those that he cared about most.

Slowly opening his eyes as he took a deep breath Vaughn quickly made his way up the rest of the steps as he came face to face with the first room. It was made with Cheryl in mind. He couldn't believe that Athiss had done everything in that room. He wouldn't allow anyone but himself to do anything in that room.