𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 47

~ 𝓐𝓹𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓮 ~

After hours of sex I was exhausted and sore while I laid in bed he is taking care of Angel who he woke up when he went to grab some water and somehow he probably dropped something and woke her up I don't really remember cause before I knew it I was dead asleep.

"Angel, my love mommy and daddy is tired" I hear a groan and Angel continue to climb all the way up to my belly and start bouncing herself on me causing me to make an oomph sound  "baby" I groan and carry her   "let's get some rest okay" I carry her off and lay her next to me  "dada" she lands her hand on my face basically slapped me "ouch baby" I whined and went under the blanket  causing Leo to chuckle  "you are not helping" I muffled under the blanket.

"I don't have the heart to stop her " he goes under the blanket as well  "whatever, I am going to go take a shower, and you can go shower her" I smiled and got out of bed  "wait I don't know how" he quickly follow fit and carried Angel with him   "you will figure it out" I waved my hand and went upstairs  "Aphrodite I don't want end up hurting her" he follows with Angel giggling in his arms  "go take some lessons" I rolled my eyes and grabbed Angel  "are you mad at me" he asked and had the audacity to chuckle   "go grab her towel in the first drawer to the right near my shoe shelf " I shooed him while I take off Angel's clothes and diaper.

"here, I also picked out her fit" he puts it aside  "thanks" I walk to the baby tub and start filling it with warm water while that is filling up I wash her butt  "can I help" he asked as he follows me around like a lost puppy  "watch and learn you don't have to do anything" I simply replied  "amore are you seriously mad at me" he hugged me from the back as I knelt down and place Angel in her tub  "Leo I need to clean her" I wiggled my shoulders .

"let me help" he crawls to my side and playing with Angel little hands  "fine, come over here" he do as I say  "grab onto her head so she doesn't drown, and use your hand to slowly scoop water onto her body" he follows as instructed  "now with your free hand pump some soap onto your hand and rub her clean" I walked over to my tub and scoop a bucket of clean water as I always do since this was easier and a cleaner way to wash the soap of her  "now take her out of the tub and pour out the water and clean it I will carry her for you while you do it " I carried Angel and Leo did as told  "now just take the little cup in the bucket and start washing the soap off" I say and put her back in the tub.

"alright there you go sweetheart" he gives her a kiss on the head and I pass him the towel  "dry her well we don't want her getting sick" I grab a diaper and baby powder  "next go lay her on the bed and powder her bum" I pass him the powder and diaper  "I don't know how to put on a diaper" he looks at me confused  "I know I am going to teach you" I push him a little so he would walk out  "alright my love, don't move okay" he lays her on the bed and she gets on four and crawls away, but before she could get far Leo gently pulled her back .

"Angel no, you aren't done" he chuckled and lays her on her tummy so he can powder her bum as soon as he head to grab the powder on the bed side table off she goes crawling away  "Angel baby" he groans a little  "here" I went over to grab her and lay her on her tummy again with one hand holding her and the other I grab the powder from Leo  "open it" he does and I grabbed the furry brush and tap it on her bum  "diapers" I put out my hand  "okay here is how you do it, you have to try your very best to open it with one hand" I demonstrated  "next lay it flat and carry her and just land her butt on it" I do everything and wrapped it up  "did you see how I did it" I asked looking at him  "yeah" he smiles at me.

"come here baby, daddy picked out a cute onesie for you" I quickly dressed her before she starts getting annoyed  "there" I pat her little bum while she crawls to my soft toys that are on the bed  "you are amazing" he whispers into my ear and I didn't even realize he was so close behind me  "thank you, I know" I smiled confidently  "I love you" he wraps his hand around my waist  "when did you become the soft type" I chuckled  "when you decided to step into my life" he lifts me up making me yelp  "thank you for everything Aphrodite" he says and he sit on the bed with me on his lap.

"thank you for giving me Angelica" I leaned into him  "ma-" I turned my head so fast that I could have strain it or something  "did you say something baby" I wiggled off Leo's embrace and crawl to Angel  "were you gonna say mama" I look at her holding her tiny little hands  "ma-" she giggled  "come on baby you can do it" I look at her with anticipation  "give her a moment amore" Leo chuckled  "I am" I say not looking back  "ma-ma" Angel says and giggled  "oh my god baby" I felt my heart flutter with happiness  "Leo she said it" I looked at him with a big smile planted on my face.

"yes she did" he smiles back and comes closer to us he carries Angel onto his lap and his other hand pulls me next to him  "this is all I ever need, I promise to protect the both of you with my life" he kisses Angel's forehead then mine  "I love you" I kiss his cheek and lean my head on his shoulder  "I love you more" he replies.

This is All I Ever Need  Me, Leonardo and Angelica 

THE END 

Finally the end, there will be an Epilogue soon <3 I hope you guys likes this book I tried my very best to make it exciting and fun<3 thank you to those who kept reading  and supporting me I love you all <3

DO check out my new book that I will be releasing soon <3