𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 33

~ 𝓐𝓹𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓮 ~

"I don't want to lose you, I don't want to leave your side, I do like you and I do want to be with you, but if you date me you will go through a lot more than just getting shot you might even die" he spat  "what do you mean" I looked at him in shocked trying to step off his lap  "I am sorry I didn't mean to scare you, wait just listen" he holds me tight not letting me go.

"I am running an Italian Mafia" he boldly says  "you what" my eyes grew big my heart pounding faster than it should   "I didn't want scare you and left because that will be the only way I can keep you safe, you will become my weakness and my enemy will start using you to hurt me I couldn't have that" he try to reason  "Leo I am sorry that's too much, I need time to process things" I push myself off his lap this time he doesn't stop me.

"I need some time alone, if you could leave me for a bit" I looked at his sad eyes  "Aphrodite I need you to understand that I am telling you this because I want something with you, a life" he explains  "Leo please just give me time to process everything okay" I put my hand up to stop him. "I-okay" he turns back to his cold ways and just walked off giving even giving me a last glance.  

I walked back to my bed and sat there in confusion, trying to process everything he said  "he wants a life with me but I could end up dead, what bullshit fate has life given me" I mumbled to myself and chuckled at my ridiculous life . I laid back down on the bed thinking through everything he said and whether I should really let my old feelings take over and give this relationship a chance or run away and never see him again. This is getting so much more confusing for me. 

I woke up from a knock and realizes I fell asleep from getting lost in my thoughts  "Ms. Aphrodite" the same nurse's voice spoke  "yes come in" I answered  "sorry did I wake you" she giggled  "yeah but it's okay what time is it" I asked  "it dinner time, around 6 something now" she smiled and laid the tray on the table before moving it to my bed  "here eat some food, how are you feeling after the pain killers" she checks my vitals and everything  "I feel better" I take a bite of my food  "your fiancé left for a bit" she says and I looked at her confused for a bit  "Mr. Manzo" she tilt her head  "oh right okay thank you for letting me know" I chuckled awkwardly. 

That asshole has to fake our marriage and never even told me about it until I had a awkward encounter with the doctor, dickhead.  "alright if you need anything just press the button" the nurse says and walk offs  "thank you" I shout loud enough for her to hear, I quietly ate my food while looks out at the window and the talk I had with him all came back which sent shivers down my spine.

"how are you feeling" a familiar voice spoke  "I am fi-" I stopped and look at him with what seem like blood spots on his shirt  "what happened" I asked my hand shaking while I held the spoon in my hand  "nothing" he bluntly says  "Leonardo what is that on your shirt is that yours" I asked worried   "no is not" he doesn't even look at me  "Leo what did you do" I put my spoon down  "I said nothing just get back to eating" he takes out a change of clothe from his bag . I got up from my bed and slowly walk over to him with my IV drip  "I want to know what you did" I said laying a hand on his bare back .

"Its non of your business Aphrodite" he turns to face me with anger filled in his dark orbs , I stepped back a little scared at the sudden burst of anger   "I was just asking what you did I want to know what happened and if you are okay, is it that hard to answer me honestly instead of saying nothing" I burst back at him knowing I would regret it a few second later.  

"lower your tone when you talk" he fights back sternly  "what are you going to do huh, I am hurt you can't do shit" I spat  "you better sit back the fuck down and finish your food or I will force them down your throat myself" he points at me and my body went cold , I turned around not saying a word and back to my bed trying to get back to eating but what he said made me almost shit my pants after knowing his life career.

"how is my baby doing" I hear Beatrix silently shouts and skipping into the room  "I m fine" I gave her a thin smile  "how is the food" she asked  "it's fine, could be better though" I chuckled  "well I know what you mean" she chuckled as well  "what's up with him" she whispers and point at Leonardo  "I don't know" I shrugged and looked at him  

"I said just let her be, she can survive whatever it is" Leo shouts at Dane  "she is still a lady herself" he shouts back   "what are you guys talking about" I feel my heart start to pound in fear feeling like I know who Dane was talking about "is none of your business Aphrodite" he points at me  "stop with that, what did you do to Lucy, was the blood stain on your shirt hers" I asked in fear  "the both of you leave" he looks at Dane and Beatrix  "no, you are not in the right mind to stay with Aphrodite right now" Dane fights back. But only to earn a punch from his brother  "Leo WHAT THE FUCK" I shout and quickly get up from the bed  "I said leave" he ignores me.

Dane slowly gets up with the help of Beatrix  "I will be fine guys, just leave" I gave them a reassuring smile, Beatrix gives me a nod and helps Dane out  "what the hell was that" I wlaked over to him as he lays on the couch and cover his eyes with his arms "nothing just keep that mouth of your shut will you" he bluntly says  "Leo what did you do to Lucy" I asked not giving a damn about his warnings  "oh my god can you just stop for fuck sake" he quickly sits up and aggressively push me out of his way   "Leo you don't get to just walk out like that" I grab his arms  "or what huh" he swings my hands off and walks closer to me  

"what did you do to Lucy" I asked again  "I physically tortured her with tools, want to know what they are, there were knives and blades and more sharp things" he stares coldly at me, "you what" I cover my mouth not believing a single word that came out of his mouth tears urging to fall but I refused to show him how vulnerable he just made me. I pushed pass him and rush out of the room I need time to process what he said and I need some time away from him to process every single word. 

Here is Chap 33, I hope you like it and I hope I did well and also cold Leonardo is back there will be times where he will be soft with her, cause she is his weakness after all. Anyways thank you for reading and Love ya'll <3