𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 32

~ 𝓐𝓹𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓮 ~

A week later ~

I feel drowsy and pain near my abdomen, I open my eyes and squint at the bright light shinning straight at my eyes, I slowly get adjusted to the light and looked around and see white everywhere  "where the fuck" I looked down at my hands when I felt something move . I see a hand holding onto mine I tried to move them but they were holding on real tight .

I tried pulling without waking them up but failed miserably and see them start moving  "Aphrodite you're awake" the person shoots up  "Leo what are you-" I get cut off  "let me go get the doctor okay" he walks out   "she is awake, quick do a quick check" he rushes back in with the doctor  "well good morning, Mrs. Manzo how are you feeling" he greets me  

" I am sorry Mrs.wha" I get cut off  "hun just tell the doctor how you are feeling" Leo looks at me with a pleading look to play along   "I am in pain but is bearable" I smile awkwardly  "that's good, let's check the stiches and so on before I send a nurse in to change your bandages" the doctor gives me a smile and start with his check up while I look at Leonardo with a weird smile on his damn face  "alright, is all good I will prescribe you some painkillers to lessen the pain you are feeling and you can be discharge in about a week" the doctor says  

"a week" I looked at him  "we have to keep you here to make sure you are completely healed, you were lucky that the gunshot missed a vital organ or you have been in a coma or wouldn't even be here" the doctor warned  "right okay thank you then" I smiled at the doctor and he leaves the room  "how are you feeling" Leonardo rushes to sit next to me  "I am fine just feeling a little pain" I give him a weak smile  "I am sorry I couldn't keep you safe" he apologizes and looks down at his hands  "is fine you couldn't have done anything" I pat his shoulders trying not to make this whole thing more awkward than it already is.

"Beatrix will come back to visit in a bit, she went home awhile ago to shower" he says  "alright" I nodded and look out the window. We were both silent for a bit you could even hear a pin drop, but I loved it the moment where we are both inside a room we don't even need to say anything except be in each others presence it was peaceful yet awkward  "are you hungry, do you want to eat anything" he ask as he gets up  "no is fine, could you pour me a cup of water though" I pointed at the table  "sure" he walks over to it  

As he pours the cup of water for me a burst through the door scared me  "Oh my god you are awake" Beatrix rushed in tears flowing down her face  "hey" I smiled  "how are you feeling, are you in pain, do you want me to get the doctor" she frantically touches me everywhere  "I am okay B, Leonardo called the doctor awhile ago" I giggled feeling slight pain when I do  "alright I am so sorry I wasn't with you" she sobs  "Bea is okay, I am fine now you wouldn't have known that she was gonna do that anyways" I pat her  

"have you guys found her yet" she looks up at Leonardo  "we found her last location" he sighs  "what do you mean her last location, you guys lost her again" she looks at both Dane and Leonardo  "we are trying our best Beatrix, but we think she has someone helping her" Dane tries to calm her down before she start raging  "just do your best to find her, I need to teach her a damn lesson for messing with my best friend" she crack her knuckles.

"let's tone it down alright" I held her hands  "as long as you are okay now, I will worry less" she smiles at me  "how is Aurora" I suddenly remembered she witness everything  "she is traumatized" Dane sighs  "can I see her" I asked  "she wouldn't eat until she knows you have woken up" Beatrix looks at me with sadness in her eyes  "how long have I been out" I looked at them  "it's been a week A" Beatrix sighs  "she hasn't eaten anything in a week" my eyes grew big tears urging to flow out  "she has been eating a little but for her age is not enough for her body" Leonardo cuts in after spacing out for awhile .

"well can any of you bring her here" I gave them a pleading look  "I will tonight" Dane gives me a smile  "thank you" I return a smile  "hello excuse me" the lady knocks  "yeah" I answered  "I am the nurse I have to give you your pain killers and food" she says  "sure come in" I replied  "sorry for bothering" she smiles  "oh no, you weren't" Beatrix stand up and walks away so the nurse could do her stuff.  "here is your food, I added the painkillers in to your IV drip and just eat your food and it takes 30 minutes for the painkillers to kick in and you would feel drowsy so don't be so alarmed when you feel a little weak" she explains  "alright thank you" I thanked her. 

"first meal after being unconscious for a week, how do you feel" Beatrix jokes  "actually normal" I giggled . I devoured my food in like 10 minutes and had conversation with Beatrix while the boys or should I say men talk about finding that bitch who shot me, I can't believe she would do such a think she really is crazy. "I think the painkillers are kicking in, I am gonna nap" I say to Beatrix  "alright rest up" she pats my head.

I slept through noon and I woke up from a noise someone was calling my name  "Aphrodite, don't leave me, don't leave" I look at the couch and it was Leonardo  "is he having a nightmare" I looked at him  "don't leave me please" he starts moving . I got up and drag the IV drip with me  "Leo hey, wake up" I call out for him but he still doesn't wake  "hey hey I am here" I bend down and held his hand  "Leo wake up" I shake him and he shoot up panting looking panicked  "oh I am sorry, you were having a nightmare and was calling my name so I-" I get cut off when he lifts me up onto his lap  "Leo what are you-" I try to get off   "just for a little bit let's stay like this just for a little while" he hugs me by the waist and snuggle his head onto my chest .

I relaxed my body and laid them on his shoulders, we stayed like that for about 10 minutes before he spoke  "I am sorry" he hugs me tighter that caught me off guard  "it wasn't your fault you didn't know she was gonna do such a thing" I awkwardly pat his shoulders hoping that could make him feel better  "that's not the only thing I am sorry about" he lifts his head up for a second to look at me  "I am also sorry for leaving you and not even giving you a single explanation and for saying all those things to you" he sigh that sent shivers down my spine  "is okay" I try to move a little cause I was getting really uncomfortable on how comfortable we are being in each others embrace, it doesn't make sense but at the same time it does to me .

"Aphrodite I didn't mean to hurt you, I didn't want to say those words to you but I had my reasons and I couldn't tell you before but I am going to tell you now" he finally lifts his head up and distance our body a little so we could look at each other and I am not gonna lie I miss the skin ship we had a while ago  "Leona-" I try to talk  "no hear me out, just hear me out" he cuts me off  "okay" I gave in. I was actually really curious I needed to know the reason why he left and why he wouldn't agree to date me and why he just up and left I needed all my questions to be answered. 

Here is chap 32 I hope you like it, though it seemed like Leonardo is going soft, is only in  this few chapters and he will be back to his bad boy/Mafia vibe. Anyways thank you for reading and Love ya'll <3