𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 43

~ 𝓐𝓹𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓮 ~

After dinner we head to the theatre room  "what do you feel like watching?" I asked looking through Netflix  "I don't know just pick anything" he says while looking at his phone  "is something else more important than spending time with me" I look at him annoyed   "yeah just give me a minute" he continues to type on his phone  "Leo stop entertaining whoever it is" I take his phone away   "Aphrodite it's important now give it back" he climbs over me to get the phone back  "Leo get off you are fucking heavy" I try my best to push him off.

"Aphrodite I am not playing give it back" he grabs me by the waist and lifts me up like I weigh nothing  "listen to me and give it back, just let me finish up with the conversation and I will get back to you" he looks me in the eye  "fine" I pass him back his phone and get off his lap and he leaves the room to answer a call, I wanted to mess with him so I chose a Barbie movie  "Aphrodite what the hell is this movie" he sits down next to me   "Barbie Mariposa and the Butterfly Friends" I give him a smile  "I thought we were gonna watch something fun not cartoons" he sigh and rub on his temples .

"you told me to choose and I did" I sneaked a smirked  "if I fall asleep is on you" he leans in  deeper into his beanbag  "is on you for not giving any suggestions" I crossed my arms  "why are you on that side" he asked  "cause I want my own bean bag" I kept my eyes glued on the screen  "could you come over here" he ask  "I want my own bean bag" I repeat this time I look a him   "come here Aphrodite" this time he wasn't asking.

I debated on whether I should get up and walk over there or ignore him  "amore don't me repeat myself" he say with a lower octave  "jeez coming" I finally gave in and got up walking over to him  "what is i-ahh" I get pulled down onto his lap  "what the hell" I smacked him on the chest  "let's not watch a movie" he gives my neck a kiss  "no let me finish watching this Leo" I push him away from my neck and I turn to lay my back on his chest and my eyes are now back to the movie  "amore this is boring" he sighs  

"well then sleep" I turn and give him a smile  "nah" just as he says that he grabs onto my head and pulls me in, his lips are now on mine kissing me with so much passion  "L-Leo" I try to push myself off   "the movie can wait" his whispers and lifts me turning me around to face him  "no it can't" I try to get away from him   "yes it can" he gives my ass big smack leaving a stinging pain  "LEO" I looked at him shocked and he just chuckles.

"we can entertain ourselves in better ways" he smiles innocently at me  "n-" the door burst open and the person switches the light on, both of us squint our eyes from the sudden brightness. In a matter of seconds I was pulled away from Leo  "fratello abbiamo un problema" (brother we have a problem) Dane says still trying to catch his breath   "cosa intendi" (what do you mean) Leo say scrunching his eyebrow .

"you need to get her out of here right now" Dane points at me  "what the fuck is happening" Leo gets up  "our suspicion was right Lucy had help from one of our man and now they are coming over, the Russian's turned their back on the contract after our dad made them sign it just 3 days ago and Lucy is working with them and also our man who knows every inch of your house is coming right now with them, Aphrodite can't be here" he breath heavily still trying to catch his breath.

  "where is Romeo and Marcelo" Leo ask  "they are on the way with their men we need to keep Aphrodite away now" he checks his phone   "fuck fuck they are already at your gate" he tugs on his hair in frustration  "Aphrodite listen to me go to my room and to my closet there is a hidden door behind my clothes its disguised as a cupboard wall I know you can figure it out and once you do, go in and stay there for me okay, I will come get you after" he rushes me upstairs and push me into his room  "go and scream for me if anything happens, I will come get you I promise" he kisses my forehead  "please be careful" I let a tear fall  "I will I promise" he hugs me one last time and closes his room door.

I quickly rush to his closet and start roaming around for a suspicious look wall behind all his clothes  "fuck fuck which is it" I keep knocking until I hear one that make a different sound from the rest  "it must be this one" I try to tug and push it but it doesn't budge  "fuck how do i-" I look to my right and there is a tiny little button but it was really hard to see if you don't look thoroughly in the corners  "yes" I whispered I quickly press on it and step in just then I hear gun shot being fired I was about to go back out when the door closed on me  "no fuck" I slam on it 

I look around the room and see a couch and the a Tv in the middle of the room with a table in between the couch and the tv  "what the" I walk over to the couch and see a remote on the table  "does he fucking watch tv in here" I whispered to myself and switched it on my eyes grew wide open it was a CCTV access to the whole house  "this man is something else, does he sit here and watch it everyday" I asked myself . 

I watch intensively at each room that has a cctv and no one seems to be moving around actually no one was in any of the room  "where the fuck is everyone" I start panicking then I saw movement in the corner of the screen I click the number of that section and it comes on, it was Leo and Romeo sneaking back into the house. Then I saw it a man hiding in one of the corners in all black holding his gun ready to shoot  "what the fuck do I do".

Chap 43 here you go, thank you for reading and I hope you like it. let me know what you think love ya'll <3