𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 35

~ 𝓐𝓹𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓮 ~

It took Leonardo at least 15 minutes to get my food and now we are eating in silence somehow his presence is enough to keep me entertain  "Aurora is coming over tomorrow" he broke the silence  "really" I look up at him with excitement  "yeah, she has been texting non stop about coming, but I needed to make sure you get better before she comes" he gives me a smile  "oh okay, I can't wait" I returned a smile. 

"Are you full now" he ask while he cleans the mess I made  "yeah" I smiled at the satisfaction rubbing my belly that is currently filled with 20 pieces of nuggets and an vanilla ice cream  "great is time for you to get some rest" he gives me a kiss on the forehead  "Leo-I think we should um" I stopped afraid to continue what I am about to say  "we should what" he looks at me confused  "oh I um think we should watch a movie, before I head to bed" I lied  "sure, I will just throw out the trash and be right back" he chuckled which gave me butterflies. 

I fought the urge to ask him what we are I don't think I am ready for that conversation yet I should give him and myself some time to see how this goes,  "I am back, just let me go get my laptop"  he walks over to his bag and grab his laptop.  "what do you want to watch" he asked as he passed the laptop to me  "let's just scroll through Netflix and see what is nice" I flash him a smile  "sure" he returned one. 

I decide to pick a cartoon which he just agreed to   "that's so cute" I laughed at the show  "hmm" he hummed as he leans in and hugs my waist  "are you going to sleep already" I looked down at him as he cuddles closer to my body  "hmm" he hummed again  "alright then" I just shrugged and went back to watching my cartoon show, after almost about an hour I was done with the show and I switch of the tech and placed it to the table next to me with Leonardo still hugging me around the wasit.

"Leo I need some space" I whispered and he doesn't budged  "Leo" I shake him a little  "hmm" he hummed in response  "I need some space" I answered and he moved a little enough for me to cuddle into his arms  "goodnight" I whispered and I drift off to sleep.

~The Next Morning~ 

"do you think they will wake up" I hear a voice  "I don't think so" they other person replied  "Aphrodite hello" I hear the voice calling me  "fuck off" I whispered as I cuddle more into the strong arms  "what the hell" the voice spoke again   "let them be, let's just sit there and wait for them" they giggled. 

"urgh fuck" I kicked off the blanket and heard a grunt, I shot up instantly  "what the" Leo rubbed his butt  "oh shit I am so sorry" I got up and help him up  "you are really strong aren't you" he chuckled and got up  "sorry it was getting too hot and cramped" I pat off the non existence dust off his pants  "you guys seem to be close" the voice spoke from behind Leo  "B when did you get here" I tidied my hair   "oh awhile ago, and you told me to fuck off" she scoffed  "you know how I am when I am tired" I made a baby voice and went to hug her.

"yeah yeah" she acts disgusted   "are you guys hungry" Dane finally spoke   "yeah kind of" I replied  "great I was about to go get some coffee and food" Dane grabs his wallet from the table  "what do you guys want" he points at me and Leonardo  "I want a Caramel Macchiato with chicken sandwich" I smiled  "Cold brew and donut is fine" Leo answered  "alright, Beatrix let's go" he pulls Beatrix with him .

"how did you sleep" Leo asked as soon as they stepped out  "fine" I gave him a smile  "did I take too much of your space" he pats my head  "no is all good, I was just really hot awhile ago sorry for kicking you off the bed" I chuckled awkwardly. "is fine princess" he hugs me and lays he head on my shoulder and this feeling makes me feel all giddy inside but is this all true will it all disappear as soon as we leave this god forsaken place.   

"amore, hello Aphrodite" Leo shakes me out of my thoughts  "oh sorry" I rubbed my face  "you were out for like a minute" he chuckled  "yeah sorry I am really tired, I should go freshen up first" I smiled at him and rushed into the washroom, I splashed my face with the cold ass water and it finally woke me up and remove those thoughts out of my mind. I should focus on what I have right now and be happy about it for now...

"breakfast is here" Beatrix bangs on the bathroom door giving me a small jump scare, I took a quick shower and wore the new clothes that Beatrix has brought me the other day, it was just a plain pink pj dress since I am kind of scared that pants would harm my wound.  "Leo I am done you can use it now" I walk out  "okay" he walks in closing the door both Dane and Beatirx giving me a smirk  "so spill the tea" Beatrix wiggled her brows  "there is nothing to spill" I scoffed and grabbed my sandwich stuffing my face so I can avoid talking about me and Leo.

"come on you guys were literally cuddling each other on bed, and he is all lovey dovey" she chuckled  "shut up, I don't have anything to say to you" I flipped my hair in a dramatic way  "whatever I will get it out of you sooner or later" she huffs  "after what seem to be centuries, I am happy to see my brother smile so much" Dane confesses  "oh my god now that I think about it, I have never seen the man smile ever until now" Beatrix gasped. 

"urgh you guys are annoying, by the way Dane when is Aurora coming" I took a sip of my coffee  "not sure maybe Marcelo or probably Romeo will bring her over later" he shrugged   "oh alright" I nodded  "did I miss anything" Leo walks out with his hair wet and looking real hot as always  "not much" I smiled  "well Dane didn't say anything mean about me right" he chuckled and kisses my forehead  "no" I shook my head.

"what do you take me for huh" Dane acts offended  "nothing you just like to talk bad about me whenever you get the chance" Leo shrugged and lifts me up to sit on his lap and Beatrix gave me a teasing look "whatever" he scoffed and took a big bite of his croissant and huffs.  "so what is our plan today my dear brother" Dane looks at Leo with a serious look   "not now Dane" he glared at him  "okay as you wish" he puts his hand up acting as if his lips were a zipper and zipped it   "well, the doctor will come and check on you later on right" he rubs my back in a soothing way "yeah I think so" I looked at him.  "alright Beatrix will stay with you for a bit and Aurora will come later at noon and you guys can talk while me and my brothers have to head somewhere, I will come back later tonight okay" he flashes me a smile  "yeah sure" I nodded and finish the last bite of my sandwich. 

The four of us talked for a bit and then Dane and Leo had to go so we said out goodbye which contain Leonardo giving both Dane and Beatrix a live make out session, but it felt great to feel this way, that's all I ever wanted was to be in his arms and be loved and be the cute and cringey couple.  "so spill" Beatrix quickly shakes me like I was a plastic bag  "B there is really nothing to spill" I chuckled at her excited behaviour  "I am sure there is, after last night Dane getting punched in the face because Leo was a madman now he is kissing you doing whatever couples do, what happened last night after I left" she hops in excitement .

"we just talked and well did some stuff and I don't know how we got here either okay" I rubbed my neck nervously  "well did he say anything at least" she looks at me with anticipation  "say what" I looked at her confused  "did he say he likes you or that he finally wants a relationship with you" she smiles "well he did apologizes and all those thing and said he wanted a life with me, but he never really asked me to be his girlfriend" I shrugged  "seriously that fucktard" she face palms  "what's the big deal he said he wants a life with me" I tilt my head  "yeah but he has to at least ask you to be his" she sigh in disappointment. 

Then it hit me he didn't ask me to be his girlfriend all he did was confessed that he likes me and and he wants a life with me, he never once asked the question. Is he afraid to ask or is he playing with me again... Fuck all these thoughts are messing with my head..

Here is  chap 35, I hope you like it, as always thank you for reading and let me know what you think Love ya'll <3