Chapter 2

This is a picture of what Seth, Jack, Alec, and Ricky look like. <3

Dedicated to @Sam_loves_something because you were the first person to vote on this! <3

Luke was doing his best to avoid Michael for the day. He even changed his routes to classes that he normally ran into him at just so he wouldn't have to put up with the constant asking of whether or not he was going to Ricky's party tomorrow. Luke didn't want to. In all honesty, he didn't care to spend his Saturday night with a bunch of drunk and/or high teenagers that he couldn't normally stand when they're sober. He has better things he could be doing, like Netflix. Socializing has, and never will be, part of his weekend plans. Well, the partying type anyway.

Just when he thought he was safe from Michael because he was in the library, in which Michael rarely ever goes to, he felt someone jump on his back. Only Michael would do that to him. Luke mentally cursed and turned to see the boy behind him, an excited expression on his tired face.

"Well, this is a rare scene; Michael Clifford in the library. What girl walked in here that you feel the need to stalk?" Luke smirked, earning a dramatic eyeroll from Michael.

"Unless if you're a girl, I came in here to find you," Michael said.

"What? Why?" Luke asked, knowing that he probably only needed to find him for the answer on that damn party.

"Because I haven't seen you all day and I missed you dearly, Lukey," he answered.

"Cut the shit. You're making me gag," Luke chuckled. "What do you want?"

"I need to know the answer for Ricky's party. I have to get my clothes planned out," Michael finally said. Just as Luke figured.

"Do you also have to make a hair appointment? Maybe we could get mani-pedis together!" Luke smarted off, using a very gay voice.

"So we are going?!" Michael asked, completely ignoring the 'joke' Luke was making.

"What? I don't know! I haven't thought about it!" Luke told him, hoping that Michael would just give up on asking him. Apparently, he hasn't stressed how much he hates parties enough.

"Luke! The party is tomorrow! Do you realize that?!" Michael said, actually panicking.

"So? It's not like we have to be there at a specific time. This isn't a black tie event, dipshit," Luke told him. "Just calm down."

"But I want to know! You told me that you'd tell me today!" Michael begged. He was acting like a little kid. "Please, Lukey?"

"I told you that I'd think about it and your begging isn't helping me decide any faster," Luke warned him.

"Why do you have to be so impossible, Hemmings? It's just a party. I told you that we could leave whenever you wanted to, so it shouldn't be that hard of a decision. Plus, it's not like I ask you to do this every single weekend. Actually, I don't think I've ever asked you to go to a party because I've never been invited! It isn't like we're going to be like everyone else and drink or do drugs or have sex with people. You don't have to do what everyone else does. I just asked you because I'd rather go with you than go myself. I wanted my first high school party experience to be with my best friend, but apparently, I'll never get that," Michael spewed, turning and walking away after he finished.

Luke could tell that Michael was upset with him. He didn't think that this party meant that much to him, but apparently it did. He thought that Michael just wanted to go to be like the cool kids and drink and dance and just let out his wild side. Luke was actually expecting for Michael to ditch him as soon as they got there because he would get all swept up in the drinking and girls, but he was wrong. From the sounds of it, Michael had no interest in drinking or any of that stupidity. He wanted to experience what it was like to be a cool kid with Luke while he was sober because he knew that it probably wouldn't happen ever again, especially a Ricky party.