Chapter 7

Hips don't lie <3

Also, Chapter 7 for the game 7 Minutes in Heaven. heheh :)

Ashton took another shot of some vodka concoction that James had given him. He was feeling great. He was happy, loose, and was feeling better than he has in a long time. The party was also getting crazier and wilder because his friends were getting more and more drunk as well, which made it all the more great.

James was grinding on all the hot girls that he could get his hands on, which was the majority of them. He didn't care that they weren't Uni age girls. It's not like he was that much older than them. Plus, he knew that the majority of them would be into the older men thing because what hot girl isn't at that age?

"Ayeeee, Rickaaayyyy," Ashton yelled, on top of the ledge that served as the stair railing.

"Ayeeee, Ashayyyyyy," the drunk Ricky yelled back.

Everyone was looking up at Ashton, waiting for him to say something completely stupid and meaningless. Ashton took another drink from his plastic cup. "This party will be the wildest and fucking craziest party in the history of parties."

The crowd below cheered and whooped as Ashton threw up his hands carelessly. Luke just looked up at Ashton and rolled his eyes. The kid was beyond wasted and he was a bigger dumbass than he already was. Luke felt a tap on his shoulder and then Michael was shoving a plastic cup in his face. Luke could smell the alcohol from it and he cringed.

"Mikey, you do realize that this has alcohol in it, right?" Luke asked him as Michael took a sip of it.

"Yeah. I had that Seth dude make it. I told him not to put a lot of alcohol in it, which he didn't," Michael told him. Luke just looked at him, not wanting to really risk it. "Come on, Luke. It's one drink that doesn't have that much alcohol in it. We're just going to have this one to wet our whistles and then we'll quit. It won't be that big of deal, Mr. Dramatic."

"I swear to God if we get into an accident when we leave this dump, I'm going to kill you in the hospital," Luke glared.

Michael just smirked and shook his head. He held his cup up to toast and Luke tapped his against it. "Cheers, mate."

Luke took a small sip of it, cringing at the slight alcohol taste mixed with the citrus. "I can't believe you're making me drink this."

"Anything for you to loosen up and have a good time," Michael chuckled.

"I couldn't possibly have a good time while I'm surrounded with people that make me cringe at their idiocy every single day," Luke told his friend.

"And with a little alcohol, it should make it ten times easier," he responded.

----

"Fuck the woooooooooooooooorld!" Ricky, Ashton, and James yelled as they jumped off of the roof above the diving end of Ricky's crystal clear blue pool.

So far, it was a crazy ass party. They had jumped off of roofs, Ricky went streaking around the party...it was fun as hell. It was exactly what Ashton needed to get his mind off of things, not that the abundance of alcohol in his system wasn't helping with that.

They didn't even notice that the attendance of the party was going down. They didn't even realize that it was nearly five in the morning. There was still about twenty to thirty people, but they felt like there were hundreds.

Everyone had filtered inside after Ashton, James, and Ricky started drying themselves off once they got out of the pool. They wondered what was so interesting in there, so they, of course, followed. When they had gotten into the very large living room, there was a big circle of guests sitting on the floor and random furniture, drinking and laughing.