Chapter 8

The best 'make out' picture I could get because, well, there isn't any inside a closet with them passionately making out. XD

"Guys, time's up!" Seth yelled, finally loud enough to interrupt the two boys who were lustfully making out with each other.

The two broke away from each other quickly, Ashton still holding Luke's face in both of his hands while straddling his lap. They just looked at each other with scared eyes, not completely sure of what they had just done. Both boys never thought that they would make out with each other, not in a million years. They originally hated each other and both of them thought - no, knew - that they were for sure both straight. So, it couldn't mean anything.

Ashton got off of Luke and pushed the now unlocked door open, making Seth stumble after getting hit by the door. Ashton didn't even look at him and rushed back into the living room to his spot next to James. James just looked at him, as if he wanted to ask Ashton what had happened because he knew that Seth wasn't going to bend the rules for them, but judging by the deer-in-headlights look on his face, James was going to save it for when they were alone at Ashton's house.

----

The game continued for a bit longer and Ashton was too distracted by his mind to even pay attention to what was going on around him. It wasn't that he was embarrassed, at least, not yet, but he was still in shock at the fact that he had made out with a boy. And that boy had to be Luke Hemmings, one of the few people that he actually couldn't stand. That's what was running through his head and he knew that the embarrassment would happen later on in the day when the fact would sink in.

It was a little after 6:40 when everyone that wasn't passed out throughout the Olson property started to leave. Ashton hurried out of the house, practically dragging James behind him. When Ricky asked why they were rushing out of there, Ashton just blamed it on Clare and said that she would be waking up soon and they didn't want to get in too much trouble, even though Clare knew full well that James and him were going to be at the party.

Ashton sped home, a bit sobered up from what had happened with Luke, despite the excessive amount that he had drank. He didn't have to worry about James asking him about it because he was passed out in the passenger's seat and Ashton hoped that he was still pretty drunk and wouldn't remember that the game even happened. He was hoping that everyone that was there was that way.

Clare's car wasn't parked in the drive any longer and it kind of made Ashton happy because he didn't want to have to sneak past more than his mum and siblings, who were all still sound asleep most likely. He was tempted to just leave James to sleep in the car, but he would feel guilty that he got to sleep in a nice and comfortable bed and James had to be stuck in a stuffy and uncomfortable vehicle, so he shook his drunk cousin awake.

"Hey, Ashy," James slurred after a very violent series of shaking. Thankfully, he was still very much drunk.

"We're home. We have to be quiet because everyone else is still asleep," Ashton told him, not even feeling the effects of being drunk much anymore.

After he had gotten James into the guest room successfully, Ashton went into his room and collapsed on his bed, thankful that he was finally home and would hopefully shake off the parts of the night that he could unfortunately remember.

----

Luke was happy to be leaving Ricky's finally. Michael was relentless in asking what had happened with Ashton in the closet, but Luke just told him that he would talk to him after he got some sleep and advil when he woke up. They had planned on sleeping over at Michael's house since his room was easier than Luke's to sneak into. But Michael seemed to be wide awake, unlike Luke, who wanted to curl up in a warm comforter and go to sleep and forget that he even went to the damn party and made out with none other than Ashton Irwin in a God damned closet.

That's what he couldn't fathom. Luke never thought that he would ever have or want to make out with a boy, but he did just over an hour ago and he couldn't believe that he did. He's always been attracted to girls, minus certain Internet celebrities that would turn any sane male gay.

It was his first ever party, he made out with a boy, and he was never going to one ever again.

It was as simple as that. No matter how much Michael would beg him to go to another one, he was going to say no before Michael would be able to finish the sentence. Not just because of the Ashton thing, but because he absolutely hated it. Luke didn't like the drinking, the socializing, the loud music, the drunks, the girls grinding their sweaty bodies on him when he clearly didn't want to dance. It was all just disgusting and not fun to him. He would rather have rotted in his bed, watching Netflix or something that he actually enjoyed. Partying was not one of those things.

Once they were at Michael's house, Luke let out a deep sigh, happy to be somewhere where he can hopefully get a few hours rest and a shower so he wouldn't have to go home looking tired as hell and smelling like a keg of beer was poured on him. Or that a boy that he doesn't have the time of day for had made out with him in a small and claustrophobic closet.

"Why are you acting like such a party pooper?" Michael asked, so full of energy that it made Luke cringe.

"Because I'm tired and I want to go to sleep," Luke answered him simply.

"Lame excuse. It's because of the whole Ashton thing, isn't it? What happened in there anyway? It's not like either of you would make out with each other or anything in the first place because you're both straight," Michael scoffed.

"No, it isn't the Ashton thing. I could give a shit less about that," Luke said, only half lying. It did bug him. Why would Ashton have initiated something like that if he was so straight? But more importantly, why would Luke have went along with it and kissed back if he was straight too? "Can we just go inside now? I'm starting to get a headache."

Michael just rolled his eyes at his 'boring' best friend. "Fine."

They got out and snuck up into Michael's old treehouse that was right across from his bedroom window. Michael went first with crawling out onto the branch and going into his window and then Luke did, feeling a wash of relief when he was finally in the safety and secludedness of Michael's bedroom.

"Can I borrow clothes from you for when I go home? These ones smell disgusting. Like rotton feet," Luke asked his black haired best friend.

"Yerp," Michael answered, going into his closet and tossing Luke a jumper and pair of gray basketball shorts.

Luke set the clothes down on the dresser by the door and grabbed a spare pillow and blanket from Michael's trundle bed, pulling out the bottom mattress. He curled up in the blanket, not even caring that he wasn't even comfortable and fell into a nice and much wanted sleep.

----

Sorry it's boring. It's 1 am right now and I just wasn't feeling like writing a ton at this hour of the night. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BETTER!!!!!!