Chapter 7

Sydney got up and pulled the fabric screen around the bed, then came back to stand next to me, holding her hand out. "Come on. I'll help you up so I can untie the gown and get it off you." I took her hand in mine, and let her pull me up until I was sitting on the bed. She reached around me, untying the knots at my neck and my back. I felt the gown loosen, and she took a deep breath before pulling it off me, and throwing it to the foot of the bed, leaving me in nothing but my bra and panties. They were nothing fancy, I'd just been at school when I was attacked after all, but at least they were matching black cotton. "Would you like your underwear on, or off?" She couldn't even look at me now, and she was beet red in the dim light.

"How do you normally do it?" I asked, not sure what the procedure was.

"I have to wash all of you, so sooner or later they have to come off. But I can either take them off now or wait till I'm ready to clean those areas. Whatever you're more comfortable with." She was biting her lip now and looking at the wall somewhere over my head.

I didn't like that. I know we were supposed to be keeping this strictly professional, but screw that. I needed her to know exactly what I wanted. I reached up, cupping her cheek and stroking it lightly with my fingers. "Syd, look at me." She closed her eyes, then sighed and looked down, her blue eyes meeting my hazel. "Can you please take my bra and panties off?"

I saw her throat work as she swallowed, her eyes dropping to take in my body. "Are you sure?"

I nodded slowly, looking up into her eyes. "Yes, I'm incredibly sure. I very much want you to see me. And these are almost a week old, I need them off!"

That got her to smile a little, and she nodded back at me. "This might not be as unemotional as it should be, but at least I promise to get you clean."

I snickered at that. "You can keep my body clean, but right now my mind is anything but!"

"Mine too," she admitted in a whisper. She stepped behind me, then unhooked my bra, letting it slip off my arms before she tossed it over with the gown and leaving me topless in the bed. I don't have giant breasts, but some nice and full B cups that hadn't ever disappointed anyone. But by the look on Syd's face when she looked down and saw them, you'd think she had just found El Dorado, the lost city of gold.

"Keep going," I told her, shaking her from her daze. I lay back on the bed, keeping my eyes on her and lifting my hips to help.

She nodded shakily, and I grinned at her nerves. Her getting nervous made me even more confident, because I knew she wanted the same thing I did, even if we couldn't have it. If she was serious about me waiting a month after I got out of here, then it was going to be a brutal month! She finally slipped her hands down my torso, her fingers lightly grazing my skin and leaving a trail of goosebumps in their wake. She hooked her fingers under the elastic and slipped them down over my butt before she pulled them off me. I heard a small whine come from her throat as she saw my shaved center and I felt a surge of excitement. Well, it was shaved, but probably bristled now!

Here I was, lying in bed with a big ass bandage on my head and I hadn't bathed in a week and I'm sure I needed to shave my nether regions and legs, and yet she made me feel desired like I'd never felt before. But she was still in her purple scrubs, and it wasn't fair!

"I should keep you covered, so you don't get cold," she murmured absently.

"Syd?" I asked softly, drawing her eyes to mine. "I'm so hot at the thought of you seeing me that I think a sheet would be too much. Don't cover me up."

"Okay," she nodded at me. "That's fine."

"Hey, sometime after we start dating, and I really do hope you want that, can I please do this for you too?" I asked her with a grin.