Chapter 29

"Fuck me daddy! Harder! Harder! Fuck yes! Oh, daddy! Oh god yes! Oooooohhhhhhh! Yes Daddy!" Sydney's screaming petered out as she trembled through her second climax of the morning, the strap on buried deep within her. The previous night we'd gone at it till 2am, and then dropped into a deep slumber. We awoke at 10am, and realized we still had time before we met everyone around 1pm. Yes, we could have showered and got ready, but we decided to go a few more rounds instead. I think it was the right call!

I got out of bed, kissing Syd on the forehead. "I'm going to take a shower, then get some coffee going for us, okay baby?" I took a moment to slip out of the strap on harness and headed towards her bathroom.

"Mmmhmm," she murmured sleepily. "I'll be up in a second. I just need to stop twitching a little!"

"Take your time. I'll bring you coffee in bed, no rush," I assured her. She had a nice shower, as we'd discovered last night as she knelt in front of me, her tongue deep inside of my core. It wasn't as exciting alone, but it was quicker! I even had time to clean up the toys in there. Once I was done, I dried off before combing out my hair. I was hoping Syd would have time to braid it later, so that it looked good for meeting everyone. I threw on a pair of my skimpy underwear and equally skimpy bra just so Syd would know what was under my clothes later, and I was ready to start the day.

When I got back into the bedroom, Syd was stretching, and looked like she might be ready to get up. I made my way out to her kitchen and quickly diagnosed directions on the coffee maker, adding a filter and some grounds before pouring in enough for four cups of coffee in case we needed extra to stay awake. It was handy that we both took our coffee the same way, we both liked it sweet, and I got the mugs set up as I waited for the coffee to finish brewing.

I'd been nervous about meeting everyone yesterday, but I was so relaxed this morning that I was ready for just about anything. Just about.

"Nai'a?" I head from behind me.

I turned around and was shocked to see Ryley and Cindy staring at me from the hallway out of the kitchen.

"Ryley? Cindy? What are you doing here?" I was so confused. Were they friends of Rose's?

"I live here!" Ryley exclaimed. "What are you doing here?"

"It doesn't matter what she's doing here," snarled Cindy. "Just get the fuck out before we put you back in the hospital!"

"Rose?" Sydney called from the doorway of the bedroom wearing nothing but a robe, little marks all over her exposed body. "What did she mean, put her back in the hospital? Are you..." Her hand flew to her mouth. "Oh god, please tell me you're not one of the bullies!"

"Mom, I..." she stated, then dropped her head, before it snapped back up. "Wait, the one you've been dating is Nai'a?"

Mom? Ryley was Rose? Oh, shit. I was in love with the mother of one of the girls that almost killed me. How was that possible? I felt lightheaded and couldn't breathe. I didn't even know what to think, and just stumbled towards the bedroom.

"What the hell were you thinking doing what you did?" Syd was screaming. "Cindy too? I assume that Larissa was the other one?"

"She attacked us" Cindy screamed. "Tell her Ryley!"

"Bullshit!" Syd yelled back. "I saw the wounds from that attack, and I know very well she never fought!"

I mechanically threw my clothes on, and then tossed everything else into my overnight bag. My mind was blank, and I felt my future just slipping away. How could I have a relationship with a woman whose daughter would be going to jail for attacking me? Every time she was near me it would be a reminder of that. Would I want to date someone who raised that kind of person? She had been so upset that I had been injured, pressing me to make sure they didn't get away with it. Would she have acted that way if she had known her daughter had been one of the assailants?