Chapter 5

Several miles away, three girls sat around a table in the corner of the cafeteria idly tapping their phone screens. Occasionally, one of them would glance up, looking around the cafeteria, and watch the police officers that were still wandering through the school.

"I don't like all the cops around, they make me nervous," Ryley grumbled.

"Relax. Nothing will happen," Larissa assured them. "That dyke knows she can't go up against us."

"There are cops involved this time!" Ryley hissed. "This isn't a simple detention or suspension! She's still in the hospital!"

"I know, bitch!" Larissa snapped. "My mom is pissed! She has the mayor breathing down her neck because this is supposed to be a safe haven for the kids. But it will all blow over in a week or two! She got what was coming to her."

"Fuck!" Cindy snarled. "Will you two stop whining? You know Dick is on our side, and he's already said that they think it was about drugs or a gang because of her past reports of her violence."

"I'm surprised you heard all that with Dick's dick in your mouth." Larissa smirked at her bitchy friend.

"Who said it was in my mouth?" Cindy flashed a fake smile back at Larissa.

"Shit! Cindy, if he knocks you up, we're fucked!" Ryley whispered harshly.

"Don't worry about it. He can't do that where he was putting it." Cindy looked down at her phone, ignoring the shocked looks on the other girl's faces.

"Cindy, you took it up the ass?" Larissa feigned shock. "Doesn't that hurt?"

"Nope. He's tiny, so it feels pretty good." She looked back up at the pair. "And don't forget, we need to treat him right to keep us safe, so if my ass gets a little sore, I'm okay with it. And if he comes asking for you two to do your share, you better do the same!"

Ryley just hung her head, hating herself for getting involved with these two homophobic bitches. Having done so at the beginning, she had no chance of dating a girl herself, which is what she really wanted. But she hitched her wagon to the two popular girls when she'd first had her anger issues coming to a head. The worst thing was, Nai'a was the girl who'd made her realize that she was into other girls. She'd helped the other two girls out of jealousy because the girl she had a crush on was with Larissa's sister instead of her. If she'd done things differently, maybe she'd be dating her rather than hitting her. Now she was stuck pretending to be straight and occasionally making out with random guys at parties to maintain an image that she didn't even want.

"He better not come to me, because I'm not cheating on Lyle just to blow the school resource officer." Larissa fake gagged and turned away. Lyle had been her guy since Christmas, and neither of the others knew if they were serious or not. Privately, they thought she just didn't want to have anything to do with the potbellied officer.

"I'm not giving it up for that either." Ryley murmured.

"I guess you better both hope he doesn't want a nice little orgy to keep quiet then. But you never know, you might like it." Cindy didn't care either way, she liked sex too much to mind if a pervy old man gave her a little action.

"Oh! I just got a sweet coupon text!" Larissa cried happily. Indeed, a text notification had just popped up on all three of their phones, calling them by name. Free tickets to the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, airfare included, if they verified their email within the next ten minutes.

"Holy shit! Me too!" Cindy yelped.

"And me!" chimed in Ryley.

All three were thrilled for different reasons. Larissa would love to be a model, Cindy wanted to check out the guys that would be there, and Ryley wanted to scope out the models. They all eagerly clicked the link, and then verified their email addresses, never considering the message might not be real.