Only a kiss will wake a princess

Sam's POV

I caught a glance at Bucky, during dinner. Her and Dean were having an argument, on who can shoot with more accuracy. Dean kept saying it was him, but did he not see what she just did less than two hours ago?

"I'm just saying a girl, can't shoot better than me." Dean argued, taking a swig of beer.

"And I'm just saying, I'm a girl marine. And I CAN shoot better than you." Bucky returned with a soft voice. She took a bite of her corn, and smiled at Dean.

"Fine, fifty bucks. Who ever hits more bullseyes will win fifty bucks from the other player." Dean offered. Good god, when will he learn. I'm pretty sure Bucky will beat him.

"You're on Winchester. If you're not to busy getting drunk, we'll go right now."

"You're on, Barnes." And with that, they took off outside.

Bobby and I took one look at each other, and we knew how it would end. Dean set his drink down gently, and grabbed his gun off the counter. He checked to make sure his bullets were there and walked out. Bucky rolled her eyes, and grabbed one of the guns that was in her Hydra uniform. She followed Dean, and they headed to the back. Where there were already target sheets attached to the tree. I sat on the steps and watched them. Cas sat next to me, and cocked his head to the side. The sign that you knew he was confused.

"Does he not know what Hyland can do?" Castiel asked.

I laughed, and patted him on the back. "He knows, he just thinks he's better. So that's why he challenged Bucky. Although, in five seconds, my brother is gonna be down fifty bucks."

Dean started first, and was doing pretty good too. He just missed the last two out of ten. His face held anger as he saw he missed. Bucky clapped slowly for him, and aimed at the target. Not surprisingly, Bucky made all ten bullseyes. With no effort at all. She held out his hand, and Dean slapped a fifty. She smirked at him, and skipped back inside.

"I don't get it, how did she beat me?" Dean asked, sitting between Cas and I.

"Dean, she took out like twenty snipers two hours ago single handily. Not missing one, and they weren't that close targets either. Hydra made her like that." I told him.

"Listen, I know you both want to know her past. But that is something you cannot ask her about. Bucky is sensitive about it. Unless she comes to you, neither of you are allowed to ask. Understand me?" Bobby said, with a strict voice. I think he thought of Bucky as a daughter.

"Yeah, we won't ask her." Dean and I said at the same time.

At this point, Cas went back to heaven, Bobby was in bed, and Bucky, Dean and I were outside, sipping some beers. The only sound was our breathing, and the sound of crickets and owls. Bucky was sitting on the ground next to me, leaned up against the Impala. While Dean was sitting on the hood. Her metal hand was right next to mine. Close enough to grab it, but I didn't dare. I didn't want to startle her, and I doubt she feels the same way about me.

Dean saw that I kept looking at her hand, and smirked.

"Well, I'm gonna go hit the hay. But don't end the party because I'm gone. Have fun, and don't stay up to late." He smirked and took off.

I grabbed a pebble, and thew it. The pebble hit the middle of his back. Dean turned around, and stuck his tongue out, before heading back inside. Bucky laughed softly, and closed her eyes, as the wind swiped between us. Her ginger hair blew lightly, and it smelled like fresh strawberries. Okay, stop it Sammy that's creepy. I think I truly loved Bucky though. Ever since I lost Jess, I haven't been able to truly love someone. But, with Bucky, I think I loved her. If I could just get her to trust me.