Smooth moves kid

Sam's POV

I started stirring, and my tired eyes opened. My chest felt lighter than when I fell asleep. Plus, the bed was colder next to me. Finally, my mind registered that Bucky wasn't there next to me. When I looked at the clock, I knew Dean wouldn't be up. Not at five thirty in the morning. Maybe Bobby, but highly doubtful.

I threw the blankets off of me, and landed on the cold hardwood floor with bare feet. I strained my ear, so I could try to hear Bucky but nothing. I walked down the stairs, and saw that the front door was slightly open. The worst thoughts ran through my mind, and I took off outside.

The birds were tweeting, and the sun was starting to come up. The grass was dewy, and I could see slight imprints in the grass. Leading all the way to the back.

I followed the tracks, and felt my mouth rise in a smile. Bucky was lying in the hammock, asleep. She was weaving side to side, and she looked at peace. So much at peace, that I didn't want to wake her. I slowly backed away, trying to stay quiet so I didn't wake her up.

"I know you're here, Winchester." Bucky spoke.

She sat up, and rubbed between the skin on her shoulder and her metal arm. Something was up with it. Her arm almost looked red from my position. Although, she didn't say a word about it. I walked up to her, and sat in the grass next to the hammock. Bucky pulled herself down, and landed right next to me.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up." I apologized.

"You didn't wake me up, Sam. I was already up. I knew you were up when you went downstairs. I could hear you. I didn't know that Bobby had a hammock."

"Yeah neither did we." I replied.

We both sent the other a small smile and leaned back on the tree that we were next to. In front of us, the sun was rising and the birds were tweeting even louder. Having a battle on who could wake more people. Bucky's bangs fell in her face, and she blew them off.

She could be so cute. To the point where you could never tell that she was an assassin. Wait, did I just say that? I couldn't have feelings for Bucky. Could I? The last time I truly loved someone was Jess. Maybe I shouldn't be falling for Bucky, almost everyone that I've had a relationship ended up dead. I don't want anything to happen to Bucky.

"-am. Earth to Sam. Hey? You there?" Bucky asked waving a hand in my face. Her eyes held worry.

"Yeah I'm sorry. Is everything okay?"

"I've been trying to get your attention for minutes. You completely zoned out. Are you okay?" Bucky asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. Sorry, I've been zoning out lately. Did you say something?"

"I was trying to ask if you wanted some tea. I was about to go and make some." She said, starting to stand up.

"I would love a cup. Thanks Bucky." I stood up with her, and got a good look at her shoulder, without her noticing.

As I thought, it was bloody. With her own blood. She slightly rubbed at it, trying to soothe the pain. It looked like it was tearing away from the skin on her shoulder. Bucky had to be in pain, but why wouldn't she tell me.

When she started heading back inside, I grabbed her real arm, and pulled her to face me. Bucky looked up at me confused, and then down to my hand that was clamped around her arm. It was much larger than her arm, and was able to wrap around her forearm.

"Sam, what is up with you?" She asked, trying to pull away.

"What's up with your arm Buck? It's bleeding, and pulling away. Don't hide from me, when I'm trying to help you." I could feel myself getting angry, but I had to control it.