Heaven and Hell

Sam's POV

The rain stopped, and Bucky looked up at me. With her once curly red hair, now stuck to her face. I chuckled lightly at her, and pushed her hair behind her ear. A small blush made its way to her face, and I couldn't help but smile at how cute she was. Even the little things she did, just got my heart racing. Jess was the only one to make that happen. I'm just honestly scared to love Bucky. I don't want anything to happen to her. I don't know what I would do if I lost Bucky. I might not of known her for very long, but she means a lot to me. 

"Not to cut this amazing moment short, but we should head back inside. Before we both get sick. I might not be able to die, but I do get the common cold every once in a while." Bucky chuckled.

I laughed, and threw her over my shoulder. Bucky gasped, and tried getting out of my grip. But I kept a tight grip on her. Eventually she stopped squirming, and started laughing. 

"Sammy, you do know I can walk. Right?" She asked.

"Yeah, I know you can. I just thought this was more fun. Plus we'll get to the house faster." I told her, running to the house.

"You do know that I can run faster then you. So, technically I could get to the house faster if you let me go. But carry on carrying me. Its fun." Her laugh was just too amazing. It told me, that she wasn't scared at the moment. 

Eventually we got to the steps of the door, and I put Bucky down. I went up the steps first, but immediately noticed that Bucky was frozen in place. I titled my head over at her, and reached for her hand. Bucky shook her head, and backed away from me. 

"Buck, whats wrong?" I asked, taking a few steps down to her.

"They're going to be mad at me, Sam." Her voice was small, and she rubbed the sleeve on her left arm. 

"They're not going to be mad Bucky. You just think they will be. Watch, as soon as we get in those doors, Bobby will be engulfing you in hugs. Bucky, you don't have to be afraid here. I swear on my life." I promised her, grabbing her left hand. 

"I'm trusting you Sam." Her voice was low, but she followed me back into the house.

As soon as the door opened, you could hear a set of two feet pounding on the floor. Making their way to us. Bobby stopped in front of Bucky, and gave her a hug bear hug. Bucky returned the hug, and let go. He looked down at her, and smiled widely at her. Yep, you could defiantly  see that Bobby saw our little red head as a daughter. Just as he thought of us sons. Bobby was defiantly a father-figure to a lot of people. 

"I never meant to hurt you kiddo." He looked down at her nose, and touched it gently with his fingers.

"It's okay Bobby. You didn't hurt me. I've had worse. Sorry I snapped. I can't control what I say when I feel my body shutting down." Bucky apologized.

Bobby smiled wider, and hugged her tighter. Dean smiled over at them, and walked over to me. He threw his arm around my shoulder, and messed up my hair. I gave him my signature face, and pushed him away. 

"Sorry it had to be like this Child." Bobby spoke.

Everything was quiet, and Bucky just pulled away and looked at Bobby with a tilted head. Never once has Bobby called her child, or that we've heard of. Only one person has called her that.....Oh crap. Bobbys eyes turned an electric blue, and his hand touched her forehead. In a matter of a blink of an eye, Bucky was gone. 

"Cas, what the hell did you do to Bucky?!" I yelled at the same time as Dean.

"I'm sorry Sam, but Hyland is very important to heaven right now. You will understand soon enough." He tried to explain.