Winter Soldier

AN

Whenever you see this \\\\\ it means we are in Hyland's POV. I'm gonna go back and forth a lot during this chapter. And when you see this ;;;;; it means we are back in Sam's POV. This will only be happening for this chapter. Hope yall like it.
Also...listen to the song above
AN end

Sam's POV

It's almost been eight hours since Hyland just ran off. Dean and Bobby already killed her other friend, Chase. And we buried them in Bobby's back yard. I feel bad because bucky should've been there with us. We would've tried calling her if she had a phone. But Bobby said she didn't need a phone, because she was in the military. So what's the point of having a phone. Honestly, I just hope nothing bad happens to her. I really want to get to know her, cause I think I have a crush on the Irish girl.

"Listen Sam. Bobby said that Hyland just likes to go out and think. She'll be back tomorrow. Get some sleep it's late. We're going to hit the road in a couple of days. So relax for now." Dean told me, as I laid in bed. Waiting for Bucky to come back.

From downstairs you could hear Bobby pacing back and forth. He was worried about her. You could see it in his eyes, that he knew something was wrong. But what? What could happen to her?

\\\\\

If I can take it, I can make it. A moment of pain is worth a lifetime of glory. I just kept repeating that in my head. Every time I was scared, Matt would repeat that to me over and over again. Till I was calm. But now all I saw was darkness. And every few minutes, I experienced the sensation of drowning. I thought that after all this time, I thought I could get out of hell. I never wanted to be the Winter soldier.

"Are you ready Winter?" They ripped the cloth off my face.

"I would rather die!"

;;;;;;

"Bobby, can I talk to you?" I asked my father-like figure, sitting on the couch right next to the desk.

"Yeah sure bud. What's up?" He asked. You could see the stress in his face. Maybe I even saw a dried tear streaks on his cheeks. The stress was catching up to him.

"Do you think Bucky is okay. It's almost been 9 hours. I'm gonna go out and try to find her." I started to grab my jacket and the keys to the impala, but Bobby placed a hand on my shoulder.

"When Bucky runs she runs far. Ever since she was a little girl she did that. If you do find her, proceed with caution. Bucky gets freaked out easily. Please."

"I will Bobby. I'll bring her home." I answered, heading outside to the car.

I brought her to life, and pulled out of the salvage yard. The only thing is, I have no idea how far Bucky went. Or even which direction she went. Well, this will be interesting.

\\\\\

"Stop resisting! You have one more job to do." Max yelled at me. To hell I was doing one more job.

I bit his hand, and I spit his blood back at him. Anger grew on his face, and he backhanded my cheek. I wanted to grab his throat so bad, but both my arms and legs were tied down.

"I've had enough with you. I think you know what's going to happen." Max sneered.

A cloth was placed over my head again. And it started all over again. First I was electrocuted, and then the water boarding happened. How long could I resist this time? When they first did it, I wasn't use to torture and pain. But now I am.

;;;;;

I've been walking all over town, trying to find Bucky. Asking if anyone has seen her. So far, I've been out of luck. Deans tried calling me ten times in the last five minutes. Honestly, I've just been focused on finding Bucky. Ever since I first laid eyes on her at the bar, I've wanted to get to know her more. But, bucky is so closed off. She won't let anyone in.