Look into my eyes

An

The beginning might get a bit graphic. Forewarning you now

An end

Deans POV

I sat there on the ground, holding my leg to try and stop the bleeding. My brother sat next to me, holding his arm to do the same thing. This Max character stood there laughing at everything that has happened. If I could kill him now, I would in a heartbeat. But he has about a dozen guys on him, and I was afraid Bucky would do something. Except, I don't think it was Bucky anymore. Her eyes were dark, and she stood at attention. Max handed her a gun, and she trained it at us. Sam stared right at her eyes, trying to communicate with her in any way he could. Yet, she was gone.

"Well boys, meet Winter Soldier. The best killer there is. Who wants to try her out first. Simon, face her. Now you see Winchesters, Simon is my best fighter I have. He's never lost one. Let's see how he does against my weapon."

A tall buff looking guy, with a gun strapped around his back, stepped forward. He stood tall, and looked as if he could take on anything, especially Bucky. Yet, she didn't waiver. In fact, she smirked with those dark eyes of her, and she stepped away from Max. Bucky cracked her fingers, and max handed her a gun. She smirked evilly at Simon, and dropped the gun.

We were pushed to the side, and the fight began. Bucky landed a round-house kick to his side, and he fell to the ground. Maybe if he was a second faster, Simon could've gotten up in time, but Bucky had a quicker reaction time. Yet Simon didn't give up.

He grabbed his gun, and hit the butt of his gun over her head. It was almost scary, she didn't even flinch. Winter soldier was a machine that you couldn't break. Simon flipped them over, so he was on top. And he started wailing on her face. Already, multiple bruises and scratches appeared. Winter soldier collided her head with his, and he fell off the side of her.

That's how it went for the next five minutes. They would change positions and wail on each other. But eventually Simon became tired, but Winter was still going strong. She grabbed his gun and smashed it against his head. You could see that this fight was over, and Winter and him knew it too. Her eyes turned dark, the color of a roaring storm, and she grabbed his neck. Her hands moved in a swift movement, and then there was the sound of the snap. Sam and I just sat there, afraid to even breathe. We just saw a man killed by Bucky before our eyes. She stood up, and kicked him in the side. Max snapped his fingers, and she was right at his side. Standing at attention, as if she was ready at any time to fight.

"What the hell did you do to Bucky?!" Sam yelled angrily.

Sam stood to his feet, and looked like he wanted to choke Max with all his strength. He took one step, when Bucky in a blink of an eye grabbed a gun, and trained it on him. Right where the heart would be. If she shot that gun off, Sammy would be gone. I grabbed his arm, and pulled him back to the ground. I thought that once Sam backed off, Winter would lower her gun. But, she kept it trained on us, with her dark eyes.

"I fixed her. She was never supposed to be a regular human. Winter was made to be a machine. If I didn't give her that drug or trained her for hours a day, her life would be sad. You all should thank me."

All of a sudden I got this rage inside of me. This guy was worse than Meg.

"You're nothing but a demon." I yelled angrily, and jumped at him.

He swiftly moved to the side, and I was tackled by Bucky. Her eyes were dark, there was no light there at all. She grabbed my throat, and smiled wider every time her grip tightened. I tried clawing at her hands, but it was no use. Max whistled, and she stood at attention. He commanded her to his side, and she obeyed the command.