Born to die

Sadly, this is the last chapter of Broken Soldier. You have no idea how much fun I had writing this. You Gummies have been amazing readers, and I love you all so much. Never have I ever read such amazing comments. Don't worry though, if you're still in love with Broken Soldier, which I hope you are, there will be a squeal like I said. Not sure of the title yet, but I will let you know in an Authors note. Well, are you ready to continue the journey with Bucky, Sam, Dean and all their friends? Cause I know I am. Let's begin...

Charlie's POV (In the last chapter, we won't hear from Bucky's POV)

I looked over at Bucky, who was staring out the window, with a gleam of sadness in her eyes. Every time I saw her, she would pull the left sleeve of her jacket down farther like she was trying to conceal something. And if I didn't know better, that jacket belonged to Sam. Even seeing them together for like a minute, they were still such a cute couple. Being all lovey dovey before we left. Sam wouldn't even let go of her. That's how much she means to him, and I hope she knows it. Cause she has a great guy on her hands. Well, I guess now is a good a time as any to start a conversation.

"So, old Sammy tell's me that today is your birthday." I said clarifying, and turning the music down a little.

"Yeah, he said that he was planning something for me. And that's why he called you. You know, the guy's talk about you a lot. Say you're a really cool girl, and a pretty kick ass hunter." She told me.

"I wish the guys told me about you. Bucky, you are so cool. Now that I know of your existence, we have to hang out more. Oh I had a question for you too."

"Shoot." Bucky said with a calm voice, but her eyes held fear for a split second, and it was gone. If I wasn't watching closely, I wouldn't have seen it. So note to self, tread on dangerous waters with more personal questions.

"You don't sound like you're from around here. Where are you from?" I asked.

She chuckled lightly, and shook her head playfully. "I'll give you three guesses Bradburry."

"Hmmm? Let's see. Tibet?" I guessed for fun. We both laughed, and Bucky simply shook her head. "You're from Ireland right?"

"Ding ding ding, you guessed it red head. I've lived there my entire life. A small town close to Dublin." She answered, sticking her hand out the open window.

"Explains the red hair, paleness, freckles, and the accent." I teased.

"I am not pale..." She stopped herself and looked at her right arm. "Okay, I'm not that pale."

We both laughed loudly, and I turned the radio back on. After ten minutes of comfortable silence, I pulled into the parking lot of the mall. I grinned, and jumped out of the car. Bucky followed me into the stores. I glimpsed around quickly, trying to find the perfect store. I grabbed her left hand, but pulled back immediately from the coldness of it. And even from even under the jacket, it felt like metal. Bucky brushed my face of confusion off, and looked down extremely quickly. I shook off her weirdness, and grabbed her other arm. We ran into a little store called Something Borrowed. It was the cutest little boutique, with the prettiest dresses in the window. I knew Sam wanted to make this special, so I was going to help her get ready.

"Oh Char, I don't do dresses." Bucky admitted.

"You have to at least try a few on. For me please?" I begged, giving her puppy dog eyes.

"Charlie, I can't wear dresses." Bucky pulled me into the bathroom, and made sure no one was in there.

She took a giant sigh, and rolled up her left sleeve slowly. Where there should be an arm, was a metal arm. Like a legit metal arm, it even looked like it had muscles. A red star was tattooed on the top of her hand. As I looked up at Bucky, her face held shame and pulled it into her chest quickly. Like she was afraid she was going to hurt me if I touched it.