Fix you

Bucky's POV

I woke up in a small room, with little light coming in through the blinds. The bed was familiar, and the smell was too. I breathed a heavy sigh of relief, when I realized I was still in Bobby's house. I was still Bucky Barnes, of the 107th division. I was still the hunter dating Sam Winchester. I just don't remember falling asleep, or walking up to my bedroom. I stretched, and threw my legs over the edge of the bed. The wall clock read four thirty, and I knew I wasn't going back to bed anytime soon. So, I did what I usually did when I needed to calm myself down. I threw on a pair of running shorts, and my Nike running shoes.

I grabbed my earphones, and my iPod shuffle. Call me old school, but they worked like a charm to this day. I left a little note for the guys when they woke up. Just in case they started freaking out when they would realize I wasn't there. A nice long sixteen to eighteen mile run will do me some good. It should take me a little more then an hour, so maybe I'll run a few extra miles.

~Time skip because she's literally just running~

I made it to mile twenty-three in an hour and fifteen minutes, and I was a mile or two away from the house. I rounded the corner, and made my way back to the salvage yard. "Broken Crown," By Mumford and Sons was blaring in my headphones, and I picked up my pace by a few seconds. Even though the music was loud, I heard the breaking of a branch. I threw my headphones out of my ears, and grabbed the knife from my waist. Someone was following me.

Someone tapped me on the shoulder, and I spun around, almost stabbing them in the process. And I would've too if I didn't know them. It was the angel Cas that got rid of the flashback for me last night. He was gone before I could thank him, last night, so maybe I could thank him now. I put my knife away, and faced the so called angel.

"Hey, I uh just wanted to thank you for last night. Certain things, cause me to have vivd flashbacks. Last night was no different. So I appreciate you helping me, Castiel."

He nodded, and slowly brought his hand up to my forehead. Assassin mode kicked in, and I grabbed his wrist, and bent it backwards. Breaking it in the process. Another hand touched my shoulder, and it was the other angel I met. Samandriel or something like that. He nodded slightly at me, and tore my hand away from Castiel.

"What the hell are you doing? Let me go!" I yelled, fighting their grips.

Casiel sent me a sympathetic look, and tried to touch my forehead. I grabbed my knife again, and stabbed it in his leg. Not a drastic area, but one that would slow him down. I spun around to face Samandriel, and punched him square in the face. He let me go, and I ran off quickly in the direction of the salvage yard. What the hell were they trying to do to me? They should both know that I would fight back.

I could see the house in the distance, and picked up my stride. Except I didn't stop running, those guys scared the crap out of me, back there. I was on the steps of the porch when I was flung back by rough hands. I looked up at my attacker, and realized it was the guy who pinned me yesterday. This just didn't make sense. I killed him. He pinned me again, and bent down to my ear.

"Sorry, but you are ours again." He whispered, kissing my right ear

My eyes became a dark grey, and I punched him in the face. He held his bloody nose, and I pulled out my knife again, ready to face this son of a bitch. He hit my last nerve I had for the day. I thought I could have a new life, but my past seems to be catching up to me.

"Oh, you're going to pay for that you whore." The demon sneered.

"She will not be paying for anything." A soft voice spoke next to me.

I backed up quickly, falling but catching myself with my hands. It was Samandriel who spoke. He stuck his hand out, and placed it on the demons forehead. A bright light started coming from his eyes and mouth. A ruffle was heard from behind me, and my eyes were covered. Another thing that I absolutely hate. I struggled, but their grip stayed strong.