Staying home

Sam's POV

"It all started November 2nd, 1983." Why was I telling her this? Bucky didn't need to know this kind of evil. What he did to my family when I was a kid, and only a few years ago. But there Bucky sat, eager to hear of the devil himself almost. I sighed, but continued on anyway. "Azazel, is a very powerful demon, and he came to our house that night. I was only 6 months old at the time. But, he did something to me, and killed my mom. By trapping her on the ceiling, and setting her body on fire."

"What do you mean, he did something to you?" Bucky asked.

I huffed, and looked down. Not being able to look Bucky in the eyes. "He gave me some of his blood. Demon blood to be exact. Five years ago, he killed my girlfriend Jess, the same way as my mom. And I left with Dean, to find our dad. If we found our dad, we could find the demon. Thats how we got into being hunters, dad wanted revenge on this demon. So, when the time finally came, we could end the demons life, and send it right back down to hell."

"Were you ever able to find Azazel?"

"Yeah, we did. And we sent him back to hell, but I guess he was able to get out with Crowley's help. Listen to me though Bucky, you need to stay away from him at whatever cost. He's extremely dangerous, and hates my family. If he found out you were my girlfriend, I don't even want to think about what he would do to yo. Do you understand me Bucky?"

"Sam, he already knows I'm your girlfriend. When I was gone, I was in this safe room or whatever it was, with Zachariah, an angel. He should me how my family died, and Azazel was there. He saw me, and said that I needed to be careful when I came back home to you guys. I saw him too when we were out in the woods one day. I saw his yellow eyes. He's out there."  She told me, grabbing onto her dog-tags.

"Are you positive you saw him Bucky?" I grabbed onto her shoulders slightly, and started into her eyes.

"Yeah, it was him Sam." 

I stood up quickly, and started pacing the floor. This doesn't make any sense. We killed him with the colt. Dean shot him in the forehead.

At that moment, Dean and Bobby came back home with some groceries. I grabbed Dean and Bobby's wrist, and dragged them outside. Bobby pulled his wrist away, and looked at me like I was crazy. You could see that Dean was about to say something, but one look at me, he knew something was wrong. Like really wrong. 

"Are you okay, Sammy?" Dean asked, trying to see if he could read my expression. 

"No, I'm not Dean. When Bucky was gone, she was with Zachariah. And he showed her what really happened to her family when she was seven. Azazel killed them. But Bucky has seen him here too. Azazel told her to watch her back when she came back to us. He's after her, just like he was after Jess. Azazel is trying to get into my head again. Dean, I can't let Bucky die." I pleaded to Dean.

"We're not gonna let that happen, I promise Sam. We're going to kill him, just like we did before. And this time, we'll make sure he's dead. Don't worry Sam, nothing is going to happen to Bucky. Okay?"

"Dean, he should be dead. In reality, he shouldn't be alive and walking. The colt had one last bullet, when we originally killed him. How are we supposed to kill him this time?" 

"We'll figure out something boy, nothings gonna happen to her. Just like Dean said. She can protect herself, and she's got all of us watching her back. For now, we'll keep her from hunting. Until this all blows over, she'll stay here. That includes you two boys. If Azazel is out there, he doesn't only want Bucky, he wants you two. So until we can figure out a legit plan, everyone is staying here. Understood?" Bobby's voice was hard, meaning he had the final word. And nothing was going to change his mind.