Bar fights and last fights

"Sam Winchester, I..." I began, but got cut off when Dean came walking out of the motel. With a sly smirk on his face. Damn it Dean, ugh. You ruin everything.

"Oh I'm sorry lovebirds, was I ruining anything important." He started laughing when Sam gave him the 'are you fricken serious right now dean.' "Oh come on, laugh every once in awhile guys. I was just gonna get a beer, do you two care to join?"

Sam and I looked at one another. Why not? We could get some food, and a nice drink. Besides, nobody was sleeping any time soon anyway. Sam got off the car first, and lends me a hand. Dean smirks at me, but I don't know what he's getting at. Maybe he saw Sam kiss me? Whatever it was, I wish he would just tell me why he keeps looking over at Sam and I with that look.

Dean jumps in the driver seat, Sam got passenger, and I got the back. The nearest bar was only a mile or two, so the car ride wasn't that awkward. But now let me tell you, it's the middle of the night. In the middle of nowhere, and it looks like the whole town is at this bar. I thought there would just be a couple of people, not the whole city. Dean parked, and the brothers started getting out. While I stayed in the back seat.

"Barnes, you coming?" Dean asked, popping his head through the window.

I shook my head, and messed with my dog tag. "There's too many people here guys. I can't do it."

"I'll be right next to you the entire time. Okay? Nothing's going to happen to you. Soldier, you trust me right?" I nodded slowly. "Then trust me now. I would never let anything happen to you."

"Yeah, but what about Hydra? They have spies everywhere."

"Barnes, you said yourself that Hydra was dead. Now let's go." Dean said.

Neither brother knew that if you cut one head, two more grow back. But I can't tell them that now. I put on Sam's jacket, and took Sam's hand. We walked in, and Dean led us right over to the bar. The bartender gave us three shots, and we downed them quickly. I could tell it burned the brothers throats, but I wasn't effected by it.

"This isn't strong to you, Bucky?" Dean asked, putting his hand up to get another shot.

"I can't get drunk Dean." I whispered so nobody could listen in.

They nodded in understanding, and both took another shot. What was the appeal in bars? If you want a good drink, go buy one at the store and stay home.

After ten more shots, both boys were tipsy, and Dean was eyeing a girl. Sam saw the girl, and pushed his brother towards her. Dean clumsily made his way over to her, and kissed her with force. Okay, if I was that girl, I would've socked him right in the jaw. Yet, she kissed back with just as much force.

"I'm gonna go have some fun." Sam said taking his last shot before going to talk to some blonde headed girl.

Okay? That hurt a lot. Sam said he wouldn't leave me, he lied. And after the brothers left me, almost every guy there started eyeing me up and down. I stuffed my left arm in my pocket more, and sipped on my bud light. Sam just lost my trust.

I felt a cold hand touch my lower back, and it wasn't Sam or Dean. I spun around ready to sock them in the face, but stopped half way though. It couldn't be.

"Luke?" My voice cracked. (Picture above is Luke; and yes it's Andrew Garfield. Back off)

"I'm home, Buck." His arms were opened wide, and he smirked down at me.

I jumped in his open arms, and he held me as tight as if he let go, I would die. I nuzzled my head in his neck, and he ran his hands threw my hair.