ch. 4

y/n's pov

i went inside and got dressed in my navy blue two piece. Over my swimsuit I had on denim shorts, i didn't wear a shirt over the top piece. I walked outside and saw Daniel wearing sunglasses, swim shorts, and a towel rapped around his neck. He looks amazing! "ready to go?" i ask "Ready when you are" he says. We start our walk to the beach, we both didn't have cars yet but the walk wasn't far anyways. Me and Daniel had a long talk on the way. We talked about both of our lives.

We arrived at the beach, there was hardly anybody there. I take my shorts off and we both drop our stuff in the sand. "Wanna race to the water?" Daniel asks. "Nah sorry my legs hurt too bad" i say, faking an injury. "oh that's fi-" I took off running to the water, laughing. I look back and he takes off behind me. "Y/n! get back here!" he yells at me, catching up. I reached the water and was about to yell that i won, until he tackles me. I fall hard into the water and get back up laughing so hard. I flip my hair back and shove him into the water. I start running away before he can get me again. "y/n come here i promise i won't touch you. I need to tel you something" he says. I listen and go to him, just to be picked up by him. I start kicking my legs. "Daniel! Put me down!!" I say giggling and he throws me into the water.

Daniels pov

Me and Y/n kept shoving, throwing, and tackling each other into the water. I pick her up and we made deep eye contact. God she is so beautiful, nobody can ever compare. We almost kissed, until someone yelled my name out. "oh" y/n says quietly. I look back and see Ali, waving at me and signaling me to come to her. "oh i'll uh, be right back" i tell y/n. "oh okay, i'll be here, just waiting." I run up to Ali

y/n's pov

I watch as Daniel ran out of the water to Ali. I started to feel upset, I mean, me and Daniel almost kissed, but she had to ruin it. She is always doing this to me. I stood there, watching them. They looked like they were just talking. That was until I saw them lean in for a kiss. I walk out of the water and went to talk to Daniel. "Hey um, I think im gonna go home and get in the shower. I'll see you later, alright?" I say. "oh yeah is everything alright?" he asks. "yeah im fine, just uh, exhausted." "Cya y/n" "Bye Daniel." I look back at him to see him looking at me still. I took a glance at Ali, and she was smiling, it looked like an evil smile. She knew damn well what she was doing.