ch. 15

A/N: 3 week time jump!!

y/n's pov
this week was crazy. saturday was hoco, so we had dress up days at school this week. today was monday, which meant pajama day. i got up out of bed, changed out of my shorts that i wore to bed last night and put on red plaid pajama pants. i threw on a black crop top and slid on some fuzzy bunny slippers. i put on some light makeup and redid my messy bun.

i headed out the door and met the boys. "bro it's pajama day, do you really wear makeup to bed" freddy asked. i roll my eyes. "you think i'm gonna go to school lookin like a witch? you don't want to know what i look like when i wake up." i reply. he shrugs and hops in the drivers seat.

daniels pov

i decided to sit in the back seat with y/n today. "hey, wanna hangout after school?" i ask y/n. "duhh" she replies back. i laugh.

we arrive at school and me and y/n walk together inside. me and y/n part ways to our lockers. i quickly grabbed my stuff and squished it all into my back pack. i decided to sneak up on y/n. i quietly ran up to her and wrapped my arms around her stomach, picking her up and swinging her. she brought her knees up to my arms and laughed as i put her down. "you scared me larusso!" she giggles and hits me softly in the chest. "i'm sorry, i couldn't miss the chance" i reply, slipping my shades over my eyes.

y/n's pov

the bell rings, signaling everyone to get to their classes. "bye larusso, see ya in an hour." i say, i turn around and he puts his hand in my shoulder. "wait, let me walk you to class cutie" he says smirking. i turn back around and smile at him. "well, come on then" we began walking to my first period class.

while walking to class, some scary emo boy screamed in my face as we walked passed him. i flinched and daniel wrapped his arm around my waist. i could not stop smiling and blushing. "don't worry, i'll keep you safe from those emo kids" daniel says. i laughed.

we eventually reached my class and we waved each other goodbye. the bell rang right as i walked in, signaling the start of class. if you aren't in class by the time that bell rings, you're late. i turn around and hear daniel whisper yell, "oh shit!" and i giggle. he sprinted down the empty hallway to his class. i couldn't stop thinking and laughing about that during the whole class period.

i'm so sorry this chapter feels rushed and is so short, i'm actually supposed to be in bed rn since i've got basketball at 5:30a and it's 12am lol. i took a break because i lost my inspiration, but i'm back! stay slaying :)