ch. 1

Y/N's POV
It was a hot summer day, in Reseda. As I was lookin over the balcony, I noticed some new faces. Freddy was about to head out the gate, when all of a sudden, someone kicked the gate, knocking Freddy to the ground. I burst out laughing as he gives me a dirty look. I rush down the stairs to see this good looking boy helping Freddy up.
"man i'm so sorry i had no idea" the new boy said panicking.
"nah man it's fine, let me help you take these upstairs" Freddy offers
"thanks!"
"hey! you must be the new people in apartment 20! I'm y/n, apartment 19 and that's Freddy, apartment 17." i say, introducing myself. "yeah! i'm Daniel, Daniel Larusso. Nice to meet you!"

We all head upstairs showing Daniel his new home, we even stopped to talk for a bit and get to know each other.
"hey man, there's a bonfire at the beach tonight. You should think about coming!" Freddy exclaimed.
"Is she going?" Daniel whispers pointing to me.
"i can hear ya you know but yes i am going" i say giggling. He looked embarrassed.
"well then i might show up!" i've gotta go, my ma is calling me. see you guys tonight!" Daniel says scratching his neck.
"yeah, we'll come by and pick you up!" i say.

sorry for the short chapter, this is my first book and i'm still trying to find some ideas for this! i apologize if it's bad! stay slaying :)