ch. 17

y/n's pov

we arrived to reseda and i ran up the stairs into my apartment. i decided to freshen up a bit since i had been at school all day and looked like shit.

i went to the bathroom and fixed up my hair and makeup. I then changed out of my pajamas and into cuter clothes. I walked into the kitchen to grab a quick snack and sat on the couch to watch some tv. we had planned to hangout at 5:30 , but daniel came an hour early. he knocked on the door.

"why so early?" i ask when i opened the door. "well i figured we could have a little alone time for a bit before lily and freddy come over. just us." he said looking down. "alright, we'll let me go grab some stuff and i'll be over there in a minute" i say. "okay" i close the door.

i ran up to my room, grabbed my phone, and stuffed a piece of gum in my mouth. before i could even open touch daniels door knob, the door swung open. "what the hell, were you watching me out the window?" i ask giggling. "sorry" he said laughing awkwardly as he scratched the back of his neck.

and with that we talked for a while.

"and then in PE mr. fallon went to..." daniel trailed off and lost his focus. he stopped talking. he was staring at me, staring deeply into my eyes. "everything alright?" i ask breaking eye contact and running my hand through my hair. "oh shit sorry, got lost." he says embarrassed. "in my eyes?" i ask smiling. "yeah.." he looked at me with his baby browns once again. then all of a sudden, i could feel our faces getting closer and closer. I could feel his hot breathe on my face.

it felt like forever before our lips pressed against each other's. and with that, we were passionately kissing on larusso's couch. he interlocked his fingers within mine and grabbed my cheek with his other hand. my hands were running through his soft hair.

all of a sudden we hear the door creak open, causing us to break apart. our faces were red and our eyes widened when we saw freddy and who we were assuming was lily walk through the door.

"did we interrupt something?" freddy asks laughing at us. me and daniel loook at each other embarrassed. "why don't ya guys get a room" freddy adds on. "ew freddy!" i grab the pillow on the coach and throw it at his face. "don't say that" i say, still embarrassed about what just happened.

daniels pov

me and y/n got up to greet lily. "nice to meet you, i'm daniel" i say as we lock eyes for what felt like hours. "lily, nice to meet you as well" she gives me a soft smile. lily then walked over to y/n and they greeted each other.

me and lily had became good friends, we had plenty in common and we got to know each other a lot. i feel like we could all have a good friend group since we all got along.

y/n's pov

i wasn't jealous, no. it's just, daniel talked to lily the whole time while me and freddy sat alone silently. they both wouldn't stop saying a word and we kinda just felt left out i guess. "hey i've gotta be back soon so lily we have to go unless you can find another ride." freddy said as he stood up. i could tell he was annoyed. so was i.

"oh okay, well then bye daniel! oh and bye y/n." she gave us both a soft smile and left as we waved goodbye. "bye freddy" i say as he walks out the door. "see ya later y/n!" he calls back shutting the door.

i get up and walk out of daniels apartment, not saying a word. I wasn't upset i guess, just felt a little lonely. it looked like lily and daniel hit it off great. they have so much more in common and you could tell they enjoyed talking to each other. oh well.

"wait y/n, where are you going?" i shut the door on him in accident, i didn't bother to open it again so i just went into my apartment. just before i shut my door, a hand pushed it open. daniel came storming in. "what are you doing? what's wrong?" he asks very confused.

"i'm sorry, i just felt lonely the whole 3 hours you and lily had spent talking to each other, you guys didn't talk to me or freddy once." i say. "look i'm sorry y/n i didn't realize." he apologizes. "you probably have a thing for her already now huh?" i say hanging my head. "what?! are you crazy y/n. why would i like her when i have you. i know i haven't told you, but i really like you. you probably already knew that but i'm telling you now. " he said.

i smiled and blushed. we stood there, staring into each other's eyes. there was always this look he gave me when he looked at me. it makes me melt. every time he looks at me like that, i fall harder. we took a step closer to each other and then leaned in.

a/n: this part is not a smut it may sound like it but trust me it's not 😭

here we go again with the kissing. i'm not complaining though. the next thing i knew is that we started walking to my bedroom, not separating our faces from each other. we got to my room and i fell on top of him on the bed.

daniels pov

i collapsed on to the bed with y/n on top of me. somehow, our lips never separated. it is as if they are stuck together.

at one point, y/n pulled away. she looked at me with her bright e/c eyes. i fell in love more the more i stared into them. once again, she ran her hand through my hair. "so what are we" she asked me.