ch. 6

y/n's pov

I could not pay attention in math class what so ever. I mean how could I? Daniel just kissed me out of the blue. It was so random yet so hot. "y/n, please tell me the answer to this question." Mr. Cruise says. "oh uhm it's uh-" i say stuttering and embarrassed. "please pay attention in my class, miss y/l/n." I nod as my face gets red. The bell finally rings and I get to see Daniel in second period. We have science together.

I go to my locker to grab my science books smiling as i shut my locker. My smile fades as Ali walks up to me. "just know, Daniel doesn't like you. Him kissing you meant nothing." she says, with a dirty look painted on her face. "uhm okay?" i say, walking away. I walk in to the class right when the bell rings, and see that Daniel was saving me a seat right next to him.

"Hey Daniel" i say, setting my bag down next to me. "Hey, I'm so happy we get to have some classes together!" he says back. "Me too" I smiled. I take a deep breathe, and the scent of his cologne hits me. I love his scent, not in a weird way, but he is always smelling good. I took out my notebook and began writing notes, just as everyone else in the class did. The class was so long and boring, but Daniel made it super fun. Me and Daniel had 2 other classes together besides science, and I was happy about it.

The end of the day came, me and Daniel met Freddy by the car. "Wanna hang out today y/n?" Daniel asks me. "Yeah of course! My place?" I ask. "Yeah!" As we get in the car, I look at Freddy and we smile at each other. He looks proud of me.

Daniels pov

We got back home. Me and y/n walked together up to her apartment to hangout. Her mom was gone for work, so we were home alone. "Sooo" y/n says awkwardly. "Sooo" I say back. We both laugh and fall back onto the couch. "watcha wanna do" she asks. "whatever you want" i reply. "How about we watch tv?" "sounds good to me!" y/n grabbed the remote and put on a random channel. The channel we watched was actually really funny. Me and y/n kept dying of laughter.

I turned to look at y/n, she had such a beautiful smile and contagious laugh. But we're just friends.

I'm sorry, this chapter was a lot shorter than the others, still trying to plan out the rest of this story! Stay slaying :)