ch. 3

Daniels POV

I was playing soccer with the boys when I caught a glimpse of y/n she looked upset. She was sitting all by herself so I decided to go talk to her to see what's up. "Hey y/n, everything alright?" I ask. "Oh me? Yeah no i'm fine don't worry about it." I had a feeling she was lying. "Look I know something's wrong. I know we just met, but just know i'm always here for you. Don't be afraid, talk to me." "Daniel, really i'm fine!" she says again. "I think we should get going though, it is getting late."

y/n's POV

Daniel is a really sweet person, but I just can't tell him how I feel about Ali. He wouldn't understand anyways. The drive home was very awkward and silent. I sat in the back watching Daniel. He had his hand out the window and the wind was blowing his hair. Gosh, he is so hot and he knows it too.

We had got home and Daniel called my name before I walked into my apartment. "y/n, wait!" "Yeah what's up?" i ask "I uh just wanted to thank you for already being friends with me. I never thought I would even meet someone as cool as you but, here I am" he says with a smile. "Oh yeah of course! I think your a really cool person too." we went in for a hug, and I hugged him back. His scent was strong but he smelled so good, he's very good at hugging too! When i got inside I was super happy, I mean the cutest boys i've seen in my life actually just gave me a hug?!

I couldn't sleep at all last night, I kept thinking about the hug and it just kept me awake. I woke up early and met Daniel outside coincidently. "Oh hey y/n, I was wondering if you wanted to hangout today since it's the last day of summer before school starts up?" Daniel asks. "Oh yeah of course, what did you wanna do?" "Maybe we can go to the beach if it's cool with you?" "Omg yes, that's sounds super fun! Let me get ready! I'll meet you out here in 10 minutes." "Perfect" he says, looking me up and down.

I apologize about this chapter not being too long. I still coming up with some ideas. I will also start making the chapters longer, i'm also planning on make a sequel for this book after it's all done! Stay Slaying :)