ch. 16

y/n's pov

after school, me and daniel raced to the car. "Hah! I win you loser!" i yelled in Daniels face. "yeah whatever you cheated." daniel says rolling his eyes sarcastically. He picks me up and puts me over his shoulder. i kicked my legs and said "daniel! put me down right now" i was laughing so hard and he finally put me down.

I looked around for Freddy but he was nowhere. "God, where is he?" i say right as we see Freddy turn the corner and finally made his way over. "about time slow poke" i say giggling. "shut up, i was talking to lily" Freddy replies smiling. "ooh who's that?" i ask smirking as we get in the car. "don't worry about it."

"hey me and y/n are gonna hangout today after school, you wanna come over to my place and hang with us?" daniel asks freddy. "yeah sure, is it cool if i invite lily over?" he asks. "yeah sure" "sweet"

I look into the back of Daniels head in the front seat and he turns around to look at me. We give each other 'the' look while he winks and chuckles. i giggle back. we knew something was going on between freddy and lily. i had no idea who lily even was!

A/N- i'm sorry loves,the reason i haven't posted a new chapter lately is bc  i've been soooo so busy and losing motivation. I'm gonna be ending this book soon, most likely after the prom part that i'll be writing and  i'll def be writing a sequel bc i have so many good ideas for it. I'm sorry this chapter was short! Hope you understand, stay slaying :)
-L