ch. 19

y/n's pov

we arrived at school. me and daniel walked inside and went our separate ways to our lockers, per usual. as i arrived to mine i grabbed my stuff for class. "hey y/n!" i was confused as to who would be saying that, as daniel was like my only friend and ali was out of town.

i looked around confused and saw lily standing there, waving to me. "oh hey lily..!" i say awkwardly. me and her never really talked before so it was kinda weird. "uh see you later at lunch..?" lily said. "oh uh yeah definitely..!" i say back. she gave me a small smile and left. that was so awkward.

i shut my locker and saw steven walking up to amanda, holding flowers, a teddy bear, candy, and a large poster. i read it, 'i would be beary happy if you attended prom with me!". i smiled in awe. i thought to myself, that's so cute. good for her. then suddenly, i got startled. i was lifted into the air and suddenly someone started tickling me so hard. i couldn't breathe bc of how hard i was laughing. and then i recognized it was daniel bc of his laugh. "daniel! put me downnn" i whined still laughing. he then put me down as he giggle some more. i stopped laughing and stared at steven and amanda as they were hugging.

daniels pov

i noticed y/n looking at a couple. she looked a little upset and sad. suddenly, the bell rang. "i better get to class" y/n said looking down. "yeah me too, see you in second hour!" i leaned in and kissed her on the cheek, then we parted ways.