25. who's Soo-Hyun?

You all are making me cry 😭 thankyou so much for reading

You all are making me cry 😭 thankyou so much for reading. "Something Between Us"

Two figures sleeping in each other's embrace very peacefully until their sleep is disturbed by the sunlight coming through the window. He stirred.

He can feel a warm body wrapped around his, some is laying on him, a warm breaths hitting on his neck, he is holding the body very carefully.

Jungkook's eyes shot opened. He looked at his chest and his heart thumps, flashback of last night rushed in his mind.

But he didn't regret anything.

They are laying under thin sheets naked with jimin top of him. Jimin's hair sprawled, he can't see his face because its hidden in jungkook's neck his hands placed on jungkook's chest.

He wants this moment to stop, removing his hands from jimin's waist he gently removed some of his hair strands tucking them behind his ear to look at him and as always he is looking damn beautiful.

"So beautiful." He wishpered kissing his neck where he sucked last night, he observed jimin's every feature again and again, the dark hickeys his milky white neck. Marks on his hips because of his hold. He is still admiring Jimin that's when Jimin stirred in his sleep.

Jungkook panicked. His heart began to beat faster.

What if Jimin thought it's all his trap?

What if he hate jungkook for what happened last night?

He is too scared to face jimin's wrath.

He closes his eyes, like he is sleeping.

He waited some minutes for Jimin to wake up and freaked out but nothing happened, and what the shocked him when Jimin places a kiss in his neck.

Then he felt Jimin lifted his face from his neck, again he felt a peck on his lips he placed his head on his chest.

"Don't act, i know you are awake." He heard jimin's raspy voice and his heart skips a beat, Jimin can hear his drumming heartbeats.

Jimin knows.

Jungkook opened his eyes meeting with jimin's eyes who quickly attached his lips to Jungkook's in a needy kiss.

They kissed eachother wildly.

Jungkook is so shocked by Jimin's behaviour he didn't expected this. He thought Jimin will blame him for everything happens last night.

Is the drug still working?

No, it's impossible. He knows it.

Jimin is in all his senses. Kissing him desperately.

Is he dreaming?

Jimin fingers in his pulling him more closer, they are getting out of breath Jimin tapped on his shoulders but jungkook is so lost in his lips that he didn't Stop, Jimin pinched on his naked shoulder making him winced.