05. Sacrifice.

A week has passed in a blink.

Jimin is exhausted, he is still processing the things going on in his life and crying thinking about everything, sometimes everything feels like a nightmare. He doesn't have any job, didn't have time to find one, he is very busy in taking care of his father, his father got discharged after 2 days under observation in hospital, he is better now but his mother is very worried about his father's condition, she is crying continuously, even though he assured her that everything will be fine and he will not let anything happen to his father, he can't see her like that.

In the hospital doctors told him about all the procedure for his father's treatment, how costly medicines and injections can be, and hospital charges are very high. He calculated everything, he have some savings on his account but it will cover only half of the treatment he have to work hard to collect more money for his father's treatment.

He will do anything for his father, his father had always supported him since childhood, never let him feel the lack of anything, he was very good in studies since childhood, so he enrolled him in a very high school, which was out of his capacity, His parents made many sacrifices for him, he can't see his mother crying his heart out, he have to think immediately.

He don't want to waste his time to find a job.

And that's why he was thinking about the offer!

His heart is clenching at the thought.

He never thought his past will come to haunt him.

The Past he wants to forget.

The past he never want to face again.

Destiny is very cruel to him.

There's no option for him.

And there's nothing he can do!

But nothing matters he will do anything to save his father. He can't loose his father now, he can't see tears in his mother's eyes. He had already lost so much!

He will sacrifice his ego!

He will forget everything just for his parents.

And he decided..

"Hello, I want to meet you"

❤︎❤︎❤︎

"YAAH, JEON JUNGKOOK WHERE ARE YOU?" A man said.

"What the hell Jin hyung why are you shouting in my ears" asked jungkook covering his both ears with his hands!

"I was calling your name from last 10 minutes". Jin scolded him.

"I am sorry, I was thinking about something" . Jungkook replied to jin who narrowed his eyes at him.

"About what?". Jin asked while taking a seat in front of him.

They are both at namjin's. Jin wanted to meet jungkook from some weeks, but it's impossible because of his day shifts at hospital. He is a Doctor (pediatrics) by profession. Today he is free and called jungkook to meet him and who is jungkook to deny him, he immediately finished his all works and left to namjin's house.

"Just work, nothing" he shrugged.

He can't tell Jin.

"You sure?". Jin questioned suspiciously.

He just nods, and again lost in his world.

'They still didn't replied' he is losing hope.

He was so lost that he didn't notice that jin comes near to his ear and