12. You are a fucking liar.

"I missed you". Jimin and Hoseok said in unison.

"But I missed you more". Jimin whined with a pout, they both parted from the hug. Hoseok just giggles after listening his best friend whines. "And you didn't told me, when I asked you when you are coming back". Jimin said and he turned another side, acting angry.

"Don't be angry jiminee please, hyung is sorry, i wanted to surprise you". Hoseok said to jimin in a sad voice then Jimin turns around to face him again, with a smile on his face.

"How are you?". Jimin asked.

"Tired, But after seeing you, my tiredness disappeared completely". Hoseok replied in a cheerful voice smiling widely.

"Let's go somewhere, I have to tell you so many things". Jimin said then he pulled Hoseok in one of the guest troom. They both sat on the couch which is placed in the room. "So, how is everything?". Jimin asked looking on his hands which is placed on his lap.

"Just ask how is Taehyung". Hoseok asked as he looked towards younger with his soft eyes. "He is fine, everything is good and yesterday suddenly he told me that we are going back, I was so shocked, surprised and excited to meet you after a long time". Hoseok answered smiling.

"Ohh, well i am so happy to you again". Jimin said. "But I want to ask you, when Jungkook and Taehyung became buisness partners,?". Jimin asked to Hoseok in a serious voice.

"What?". Hoseok asked as his smiling features changed into a confused one

"Yes, jungkook told me that, this party is for his Business Partner and Taehyung also said something like that, just now". Jimin told Hoseok who is looking at jimin with a very confused face and jimin frowned.

"No, I think there's some misunderstanding, Taehyung is managing his family business other than modeling, but Taehyung didn't told me anything about that. And this party is for Jungkook's secretary". Hoseok tried to clear everything to jimin, who is now hella confused. "But Jimin what are you doing here?". Then Hoseok's eyes widened, he realised something. "Jimin you are his secretary, right?". Hoseok asked very surprised.

Jimin just nodded with teary eyes, everything around him started spinning.

"HOSEOK". Hoseok jumped on his place hearing someone screamed his name.

"Hyung you are scaring him". Taehyung said from behind then Jin twisted his ears, hearing a whine from his younger brother.

"Brat".

"Jin hyung you scared me". Hoseok said placing his hand on his chest where he can feel his heart thumping.

They hugged, while Hoseok complained that jin is squeezing him so hard. They didn't notice someone left from there silently.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Jimin came out of the hotel, he was walking outside, he was thinking about what hosoek told him.

"Jimin". Jimin heard someone called him from behind, but he didn't turned back nor he stopped.

"Jimin please". He heard someone's plead, he started walking faster.

"Jimin please listen to me". Jimin stopped. no, not because he wanted to, but because someone stops him by holding his hand.

Everything happens in a blink of eye. He turned around jerking his hand away from the persons hold and his another hand directly landed on the persons cheek, leaving a dark print of his hand on that person's face.

He slapped him hard.

"STOP THE ACT".

"YOU ARE A FUCKING LIAR". Jimin screamed, his eyes became teary.