06. it's accepted.

He 'accepted'.

Jungkook smiled with teary eyes, he can't believe it!

Jimin accepted the offer to work with him, Jimin will be his secretary.

His dream will come true.

He is very happy.

Wait

But how? Why?

He knows he was being hated for year's, then how it's possible, he knows. He wanted it to be accepted in his heart, but he also knows how the other person is, Jimin never forget or forgive someone who has hurted him. in his life. Then why, did Jimin forgive him after these years? And he knows it's not possible.
Is he dreaming? And if he is then he didn't want to woke up! He never wants to woke up!

It's been years, everything happens and he remembered everything.

A Strom came and many lives were ruined!

5 years, from 5 years his life is miserable without jimin. And he knows Jimin is suffering too.

He don't want to think about the past right now.

His heart is happy after years.

He will see him again after years. And he will try to make everything right! He will ask for his forgiveness again, he is willing to getting on his knees again, He wants a chance. Is it too much to ask for.

Maybe he is hoping too much for now.

"can't wait to see you". He wishpers.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

"Shit, shit shit, why did you agreed stupid Park Jimin". Jimin was mumbling this question again and again, walking in his room back and forth.

Yesterday after coming back from restaurant, he was regretting his life descisions, while cursing himself to death. Last night he didn't sleep at all, just thinking about why he accepted it! Why?. He even thinking about to cancel it, but when in the morning he called Mr. Ju, Mr. Ju said he already send a agreement to Jeon's and now there's nothing he can do, little did he know, that Mr. Ju lied to him, he send the letter in afternoon. And tried he make jimin understand that it's right decision for him and his family.

"Oh God please help me". He whines stomping his feet on the floor.

He can't do anything now! can he?

So, he was crying! Cursing his fate. He have to do this, he will work with the same person who has hurted him, who gave him the wound which will never heal.

'I have to do it for the sake of my parents'. He thought!

But, first he have to break this news in front of them. He knows that his parents will understand him, well he is scared.

"Jimin you are scaring us". his mother said in a serious voice.

After dinner when is parents are about to retire in their room, But Jimin has stopped them and told them that he wants to talk about something which is very important, now they're in the living room sitting on couch and jimin is infront of them. It's been 20 minutes and he isn't letting out any words from his mouth.

" Jimin, You can tell us anything you know". This time it's his father who said looking at him with soft eyes.

"Appa, Eomma actually it's about my job". He told them hesitantly and his father nods at him to encourage him to continue. "My company is shifting Japan, because of their sales are getting down day by day". He told his parents but saw that they remained calm.