15. Kwak si-yang

"Aaaaaaaaaaaa." Jimin's screamed muffled in his pillow, he was thinking about what happened in bast- jungkook's house

Jungkook carried him in his arms, making his way towards his bedroom, he entered in the bedroom and locking the door he throws jimin in the bed, Jimin gulped.

Jimin sat up on the bed, his heart is about to burst, he watched jungkook coming towards him, clutching the bedsheets he crawled back in the bed.

Jungkook stopped in front of drawers, crouching down he opens the drawer and took out another medicines for jimin. Jimin's eyes widened. Jungkook started walking towards him, he climbed up in the bed, jimin stopped and panicked when his back hits the headrest.

There's no way. He cried in his mind.

Jungkook holds his leg and pulled him down, he hovers over jimin. Jimin shook his head and Jungkook nodded as he came closer to jimin. "You fooled me Jimin, you fooled The Jeon Jungkook, really?" Jungkook wishpered in jimin's ear giving him goosebumps. Jimin call feel hot breathes fanning on his ears.

"No jungkook no, please jungkook." Jimin pleaded to him making his best puppy eyes and showing to jungkook, who is taking his both hands over his head holding them tightly with his one hand. And now he positioned himself above jimin, Jimin is looking very nervous, he was wiggling so much trying to be free, that's when Jungkook placed his one knee between jimin's legs.

"Don't worry it's not that bad, okk?" Jungkook still tried to assure him, but jimin shook his head, and tried to free his hand, even though he knows there's no use of doing that.

So, he closes his mouth tightly pressing his both lips together, making jungkook smirked.

"Did you forget about how i used to feed you medecines." Jungkook said heat spread across Jimin face and neck making him red, he looked away with his blushing cheeks.

"Leave me." Jimin said seriously but jungkook ignored him.

"In your dreams." Jungkook chuckled his hand going to jimins mouth, Jimin shook his head. "Jimin don't." Jungkook said in a stern voice trying to hold jimin in place who is wiggling in his hold trying to be free. Jungkook came more closer to his face, they both can feel eachothers warm breaths. Jimin closed his eyes tightly, jungkook grabbed his face with his thumb and forefinger applying pressure making a small gap between his lips, he throws the pills in jimin's mouth, who cried when he tasted the bitterness, he was about to spit the pills our, but before he can do anything, jungkook pressed his thin lips on jimin's plumpy ones, sealing their lips together making jimin shocked, taking his bottom lips between his jungkook thrusted his tongue in jimin's mouth making the pills slide down in his throat, Jimin gasped.

'Bastard'.

Jungkook was about to pull away, when Jimin grabbed his hair harshly pressing his lips more into jungkook's, he kissed him back hard and desperately. Making jungkook smile in the kiss.

"God, Why I did that?." He whined again remembering the scene from jungkook's bedroom.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Jungkook was grinning from ear to ear, he is very happy after years he finally kissed his Jimin, he was controlling himself from doing it when Jimin stepped in his office first time. Even though the thing he did with him in the past doesn't give him any right, he think about himself! But what about his heart, his heart wants Jimin. Did Jimin will able to forgive him? Today he forcely kiss him, but Jimin kisses him back too, what if he is angry? What if he didn't came to work. No, no he can't let that happen, he was so lost his thoughts that's when he felt vibration in his pants pocket, he he takes out his phone and saw the caller ID, then immediately picked up.