04. In 'Jeon's Broadband Phone Company'

"Good Morning Miss Han" Jimin greeted the receptionist who is typing something on the computer.

She glanced at him and smiles "Good Morning Mr. Park".

"Is Mr. Ju coming today?" He asked to receptionist.

"Yes Mr. Park, he already arrived". She answered.

"Thankyou Miss Han". Jimin thanked her while making his way towards his boss office".

He entered in the office when he got permitted,

"Good Morning Mr. Ju" he greeted his boss.

"Morning Mr. Park". Mr. Ju greeted him back.

"Mr. Ju you wanted to talk to me about something important". He asked, and as a response, Mr. Ju smiles at him and seems in a good Mood today.

Now he is very curious!!

"Take a seat Mr. Park". Mr. Ju said.

he nods and sat on the chair and stared at Mr. Ju, eagerly to know the reason about why Mr. Ju is happy.

"So, Mr. Park yesterday when we are talking on the phone but the line got disconnected- ". His words cutts off by Jimin.

"Sorry Mr. Ju, yesterday when we're talking my phone's battery died". Jimin says apologizing.

"It's okay Mr. Park, But please now listen to me carefully, it's very important". Mr. Ju said calmly.

He replied with small 'ok'.

"Actually there's offer for you". Mr. Ju says and smiles.

"Offer?"

"Yes". Mr. Ju replied, taking a deep breath. "Actually I applied for you on the another company for secretary's position and they accepted, it's a great opportunity for you, you will be very happy working there " Jimin's eyes widened. "I am really sorry I applied without you knowing". Mr. Ju said.

He knows Mr. Ju is very kind hearted and polite person. He always helps him if difficult situations, in 4 years he never saw Mr. Yu's much angey. He solved every difficult situations very calmly, and now this. He is very different from those arrogant bosses who always looks down at their employees, he treats everyone in a same way. He is very lucky to have a Boss like Mr. Ju.

"Where?" Jimin asked, taking a deep breath!

Mr. Ju's smiled widely "𝐈𝐧 𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲".

And Jimin is frozed on his place. His guts twisted, breath hitched and heart beat accelerated, his mind stopped working, he feels everything stopped around him, his face paled, tears pooled in his cresent eyes, his hands and feet got cold, his body trembled.

No, it's not happening!

"-Park, Mr. Park, Are you okay" Mr. Ju asked in a worry after watching his secretary's reaction. He thoughts he will be happy after knowing the company name, he never imagined this reaction.

Nothing came from his mouth, he is too shocked, to say anything!

And in a blink, he is out of office, leaving confused Mr. Ju.

He runs from the office towards male bathroom, as he got inside he locked the door and crouched down infront of toilet bowl to empty his stomach.

After emptying his stomach he slides down on the ground and starting cursing his life crying his heart out.

Why life is so against him,

The memories he is trying to forget from years are coming back to him every night, he can't sleep even properly at night from years nightmares are still hunting him down every night, how can he forget,