27. Angry CEO Jeon!

Jungkook is still lost, still thinking about the information he got some hours ago, whatever happened he can't change anything but from now on he will do his best.

And that's why he decided, from now he will take care of the charge Mr. Park's surgery and further treatment.

He knows Jimin will not agree about it, but he has his ways.

He will do it for the the promises he did to himself years ago.

He is still sad about that he got to know about this through his parents. Does it mean jimin doesn't have any faith in him?

He don't want to think about it, there's already so many missunderstandings between them he don't want more, but he didn't know how to not think about it.

Still he wanted to know about this from Jimin, but it seems like jimin doesn't trust him enough to tell him about this, he understands that it's very hard for jimin too-

His thoughts cuts off by a ringtone coming from his phone, he picked up his without checking the caller ID, right now he didn't wants to talk to anyone.

"Hello."

"Jeon, did you gave him that pendant?" He heard Yoongi's voice in his ear.

"No." He replied boringly.

"But, why? Don't you know how important is it." Yoongi scolded the younger Who just rolled his eyes.

"You thought he will accept that from me, do you? Let me tell you he will throw that thing on my face." Jungkook said frustrated, Yoongi chuckled.

"Calm your balls, and tell me what happened you sound stressed." Yoongi asked very calmly, jungkook sighed.

"Nothing hyung, don't worry, I gave it to mom, she will give him." He replied Yoongi just hummed then the call got disconnected and again he is thinking about everything is going on in his life.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

It's another day at work and Jimin is sulking in his office, not doing the work he got.

Why?

Well he didn't get someone's attention today.

Someone is very busy today attending meeting after meeting.

It's been three fucking hours and he hasn't saw him. They greeted in the morning but jungkook is looking very lost, he only glanced at him once.

Yes only one glance and told him. 'you don't have to be there, I can manage it by myself.' jimin tried to deny him but he is stubborn.

Then Why the fuck hired me as a secretary when he wants to do everything by himself? Jimin thought bitterly.

Wait.

But why he is suddenly behaving like he is so desperate.

Is he desperate?

Well he didn't care, if he seems desperate.

"Ughh." He throws the file on the floor and puts his head down on the table, it's hard to focus on work. "What the hell is happening with me. why I am acting like this whyyy?" He is frustrated. "Ok, I will just go there secretly to see him and come back silently, yes." He mumbled under his excitedly ready to go on his mission. He walked towards the door but stopped. "No, wait... What if I got caught? Shit. I have to make some excuse." He walked back and forth in his office, thinking of something for an excuse.

"Idea." he jumped like a excited child who got some reward, even though it's just a idea. He quickly picks up the file which he throws some moments ago and smiles. "I'll tell the manejor that I don't understand something's." He muttered under his breath then quickly got out of his office towards the meeting room.