24. 'I Love You'

THANKYOU SO MUCH MY GEMS

Warning:- Mature content

Jungkook opened the door with the key namjoon gave him. They entered in the room it's very beautiful.

Jimin sat on the couch because of his dizziness he can't able to stand without any support, he is sweating profusely maybe jungkook is right maybe he is thinking too much.

Jungkook locked the door from inside then walked towards Jimin, he also sat beside him, he is feeling wierd, maybe because of nervous.

The drugs started to kick in their system.

'Why I am feeling like I am drunk' jungkook thought when he starts to feel dizzy.

"So, what you wanted to talk about?" Jimin asked turning his posture towards jungkook, who tensed.

"I want to talk about our past." Jungkook said nervously, he can feel his hands getting colder because of the tension building up inside him, he saw Jimin expressions changes.

"I also want to ask you something." Jimin said he decided he will ask him about 'Technologent'. Jimin knows jungkook is nervous, he is also scared, but he have to talk to him and listen to him.

Jungkook nodded. "Ask."

Jimin sighed his head is spinning, he can't even focus on jungkook's face. "I got to know that my work place, where I used to work, the company didn't transferred because of the loss, the real reason is someone threatened them, the company's shareholders." Jimin said, trying to focus on jungkook, who visibly tensed.

He knows what Jimin wants to know!

And, he will tell him everything.

He is here for that! Right?

Taking a deep breath, he shifted more closer to jimin. "Jimin I- I... I was so desperate to Meet you but you are not giving me any chance. So, there's no option other than that, I am really sorry, but I don't regret anything whatever I did." Jungkook's said proudly but his eyes are getting heavier, they are getting more closer by each passing seconds.

Jimin scoffed looking away, but he can't ignore how his pulse quickened at jungkook's answer.

"What about those employees?" Jimin asked not looking at him at all and something sting in jungkook's heart.

He is thinking about employees not me. Jungkook thought sadly looking at him.

"Jimin, it's not like they are jobless, i arrange everything for them, didn't I?" His voice is tight, he is loosing his senses slowly. He is feeling irritated because Jimin isn't looking at him.

"Oh, I will be not surprised now, if someday you will say y- you don't r- regretted leaving m- me." Jimin said in a trembling voice and Jungkook's heart breaks.