01. The Beginning.

"PARK JIMIN" mrs. park shouted, running behind her son in their small living room.

"BYE EOMMA, APPA TAKE CARE" shouted jimin running away from his mother and wants to get out of the house as soon as possible.

"JIMIN" his mother shouted again!

but, jimin didn't stop... He runs, and in the blink of eye he is out of the house.

"YAAH PARK JIMIN, STOP RUNNING COME BACK AND DO YOUR BREAKFAST" she shouted again, but her son is stubborn just like her.

"This kid never listens to me" she huffs, while coming back in their living room.

"Offcourse, he takes after you" mr. park, let slipped those words from his mouth, but regrets after getting a glare from his wife. He don't have any control over his tongue.

Mrs. Park just glares at him, while stomping his feet towards the kitchen.

and Mr. Park "Thank heavens" coughing while patting his chest and watching his wife doing house chores. He is not feeling well for a month, but he will not tell anyone. He don't want to worry his wife and his only son!

Little did he knows that his wife is observing everything about his behaviour!

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Jimin Huffs, hands on his knees, as he takes a long breathes for calm down his racing heart, because of running. He is infront of tall building it's say '𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭' and he is late again! 5th time in a month!!

But it's not any problem his boss is very sweet as sugar, he will forgive him. At this through he entered in the building to start his job!

As he entered in the tall building through the big and thick glass gate, everyone is glancing towards him, from left to right, up to down. no no, not because he is late, naa..

But because of '𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐄𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲'. His long, Black bouncy hair which is parted from middle and some of his hair strands perfectly falling on his forehead, his cresent eyes, which is slightly swollen because of lack of sleep, Even then everyone can see the galaxy in his eyes, his button nose which is very cute, his natural pink plump lips, his sharp jaw, his divine body posture and the list goes on, He is defenation of '𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐀 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲'. Some were drooling, some of them are really jealous of him. Everyone is memorized or i say hypnotize by his beauty. And he knows everything about his affect on others.

 And he knows everything about his affect on others

Park Jimin

He exits from the elevator on 22nd floor, Everyone is turning their head for just to get a glance of him, as he walked through The hallways towards his boss (𝐉𝐮 𝐉𝐢 𝐇𝐨𝐨𝐧) office, he takes a deep breath and knocks on the door, and in a second he hears a small 'come in'.