34. Truth.

"Jungkook, found it." Jungkook heard Yoongi's voice through the mobile speaker.

"Send me the location, fast." Jungkook said breathing heavily.

After a second he a message from Yoongi, he set the location on Google map and start driving.

"I am coming to get you Jimin, just don't do something stupid." He muttered under his breath.

♡♡♡

"WHAT"? Jimin screamed hearing the new information. "No, y-you are lying, h-he d-didn't k-killed her." Jimin said shaking her head, not believing what she just told him.

"He did killed her."

"N-No, he didn't."

"I am saying the truth."

"NO, you are lying, Jungkook didn't killed her."

"HE BURNED HER ALIVE, HE KILLED HER, HE SNATCHED MY SISTER FROM ME, SOO-HYUN IS ORPHAN JUST BECAUSE OF HIM." She screamed out from lungs, angry tears running down her cheeks as she let out those words.

"DON'T LIE, YOU YOURSELF SAID THEY LEFT FOR CHINA THEN HOW?" He coughed after screaming so much his throat is already dry, but he can't just believe this bullshit Jungkook will never kill anyone.

"Yes, they left from here, but they didn't left for china." She said in calm voice, her voice wavered. "Her husband is very happy about the her pregnancy so he surprised him, should took him New York for vacation. He was happy but her mind is stuck to Jungkook, she saw Jungkook there just for a second then he disappeared so she thought maybe she is imagining him, I thought maybe after sometime she eventually forget about it, but everything turned upside down in a night, in just a night. They are coming back from dinner that's when their car suddenly stopped in a road, they got out for a lift, they were waiting for a lift and she saw Jungkook car coming towards them, her evil mind works in a second, she did something unexpected and horrible, she forcibly pushed her husband infront of Jungkook's car." She said shivering slightly remembering her sisters doings, Jimin is speechless after knowing everything. "Your husband was so dumb, she acted infront of him like Jungkook did everything intentionally. Jungkook asked for his forgiveness, he begged her to let him go, but she threatened him to take him to police, so your dumb husband helped her to take her husband's bloody body to the hospital and Jungkook did, he took her husband to hospital payed for everything, then she said she wanted to go in her hotel Jungkook dropped her, when she is going in her room, as coincidence she saw hoseok is looking at them, then just to show hoseok, she acted felling dizzy and fell onto Jungkook, Jungkook helped her to in her room and left from there." She completed taking a deep breath.

"Why are you blaming Jungkook in this?" Jimin asked angrily, he was angry at the girl how cruel someone can be? She killed her own husband the father of her child just for her obsession.

"They got to know everything by Min's mafia they investigated everything briefly, even though they didn't get any proof, her husband died because of lost of blood, they arranged his funeral and after they took her forcibly to lock her down, I don't know how but after 5 months she called me and told me everything, she told me things she did to separate you too. I realised that she was drunk, she told me that she has another plan, it's that she was going to seduce Jungkook. But I think she blurted out everything infront of them, just like she did with me. After the baby's birth they killed her they burned her alive." She said wiping her tears, as for Jimin goosebumps arises on his body after knowing the truth.