33. Kidnapped.

"Who are they? Did you saw the car number?" Yoongi asked to Jungkook who is going crazy, he clutched into hair tightly, his eyes are red because of how angry he was, everyone is tensed

Why Jimin left the room? And when did he walked out of the roon? They didn't even notice him.

What he was doing there?

In his mind he was cursing himself, how irresponsible he can he? His mind is buzzing with all negative thoughts, he knows Jimin was in danger even when he didn't think for his security.

Who are they? Why they kidnapped him? Even though somewhere he knows who are they. Jimin is innocent, he didn't know anything, it wasn't his fault, they didn't have to take their revenge on Jimin.

He will never forgive him if something happens to Jimin because of his mistakes he did in the past.

And their baby, his baby is in danger too, he can't let something happens with Jimin, he have to save them.

There's no time to waste.

"Jungkook I am asking if you any clue-" Yoongi almost shouted at him because he wasn't listening him.

"I don't have any clue. And I think we know we is behind." Jungkook said gritting his teeth, he rushed out of the hospital to get Jimin with his friends following him behind.

"Jungkook wait, first we should get the guard whom you hired for Jimin's security." Yoongi said to Jungkook who is looking furious.

"We don't have time and I don't remember her, what's her name? Kim- I don't remember it's something like that." Jungkook said remember the guard name whom Yoongi send for Jimin. "Oh yeah Kim So Yeon." Jungkook told him and Yoongi looked at him with confused expressions.

"What? Who is Kim So Yeon?" Yoongi squinted his eyes looking at Jungkook then his eyes widened remembering something making him pale. "I didn't send any girl, I send a boy and Kim So Yeon is Kim Ji-won's sister. Yoongi told him making stop in his track.

"Jimin is in danger." Yoongi panted.

"Track the pendant."

♡♡♡

Jimin stirred a little, as he tried to open his eyes but the killing headache isn't helping, taking some time he opened his eyes, he tried to move but didn't avail.

He remembered everything how he sneaked from the hospital just to get kidnapped, which he didn't even know why?

That's when he realised, he is being tied up.

He is sitting on the chair, they tied him in a chair, his hands tied behind his back, his legs are tied together, a cloth stuffed in his mouth, he panicked, he moves trying to loose the knot but it's so much tied.

Who are they?

What they want from him?

Somewhere in his heart he is regretting,

He looked around, just to see he is in basement, which is lit up by a single light, he was looking around that's when he heard the door of the basement opened and a person entered in the basement.

His eyes widened when the person stood in front of him.

"Miss Kim."

"Surprise Mr. Park." She chuckled.

♡♡♡

They are on his way to Min's headquarters just to track the pendant location, Yoongi forget the tracker in his office.