21. I will tell him everything.

Jungkook drops jimin at his house.

Cough cough,

To his room.

Jin send him the pain relief spray when he was resting in jungkook's private room, jungkook applied the spay on his back after so many pleading to Jimin and jimin was feeling better, he told jungkook that he can walk. But jungkook wasn't going to lose this chance to hold jimin for some more minutes.

Mr. & Mrs. Park are surprised after they saw the seen, but said nothing. They both are happy.

Jungkook placed Jimin on the bed, jungkook wanted to move away but he can't because jimin's hands are still around jungkook's neck, they are staring in each other's eyes warmly jimin pulled him a little closer by his neck to gave him a hint and it worked without wasting any second jungkook pressed his lips on jimin's, they kissed sucking and licking on eachothers lips, they kissed till their lungs screamed for oxygen, when they parted away jimin still didn't leave him, and Jungkook was scared he didn't want to cross the line, even though how Jimin was looking at him he wants to do everything then and there, but somehow he stopped himself, after giving Jimin a small peck on his lips and gently removing his hands from neck he left.

After jungkook left jimin immediately hided his face with his small hands, blushing.

What the hell is happening with me? He screamed in the pillow.

Jungkook exchanged some words Mr & Mrs. Park, he noticed how weak Mr. Park is looking, he will ask to his parents about their well being.

Next day flew very fast, Despite Jungkook's refusal, jimin went to work. He told jungkook, he is better but jungkook didn't let him do any work. Miss. Kim tried to talk to Jimin but under jungkook's nose she can't able to do anything. Jungkook again dropped him home to get ready for Namjoons birthday party, on the way to jimin's house he guiltily told Jimin that he wanted to pick him up for the party but he have other matters to attend. Jimin told him he doesn't have to do that, but somewhere in his heart he can feel disappointment.

Why is he disappointed?

It's not like he is Jungkook's responsibility.

He pouted looking at the car window, which is noticed by jungkook.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Jimin is getting ready for the party.

Yes, yes. This time he knows the venue, he already called jin to ask him about it.

He told his parents too. They both are very happy for him.

He did a light makeup for someone.

He also don't know what is happening with him, why he is acting like this infront of jungkook, did he forgot everything? Did he wants to give jungkook a another chance? Jimin doesn't know what happened in their jungkook's life in last five years and now he is curious about it, is it hard for jungkook too? He knows it was not easy to forget everything! But what about his heart?

His heart wants Jungkook.

And Jimin don't know how long he can control his own heart.

Jimin should listen to Jungkook whatever he wants to tell him, maybe there's more.

Which he didn't know.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

"DAD." Soo-Hyun shouted when he saw jungkook entered in Yoongi's house, the girl immediately runs towards him, who crouched down infront of her to hug her.